KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Nu Naturals, clear stevia

Reviewer3255672님께서 May 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found this absolutely the best price-internet or not. I was thrilled to find it. this is a good tasting stevia. the only problem I found was that it occasionally leaked in my purse--not a lot but enough to have sweet fingers.

Customer from Uk

Reviewer1879515님께서 Dec 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Stevia excellent to use as a sweetener in this form. Highly recommendable.

NuNaturals Clear Stevia

Reviewer1468441님께서 Jan 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think this is a good product when used sparingly. One time I added a bit too much to my tea, and it ended up tasting like Vodka. It doesn't seem to have an aftertaste when you use the recommended amount, 5-10 drops. But when it is not sweet enough for you and you add a bit more the taste turns out to be somewhat bitter and alcohol-like. I am definetely trying the alcohol-free version of stevia by NuNaturals next time I'm buying, but overall this is pretty good in tea and cocoa and definetely more bearable than some other stevia products I've tried.

Best tasting Stevia

Reviewer1349409님께서 Dec 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used stevia for a couple of years but always had to mix it with Splenda to cut the bitterness. When I recently gave up artificial sweeteners, I mixed stevia with agave syrup or honey but the calories were adding up. I looked around for another stevia brand and tried this one in the packets. I can use them alone and the sweet taste is delicious with no bitterness. The liquid is pure stevia while the packets contain erythritol so the packets have a slight edge on good taste. But I use and like them both. Great taste, no bitterness. I deducted a star for price.

Better than most

Reviewer2268666님께서 Aug 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best tasting of the several types of liquid stevia that I have used to sweeten my tea. The dispenser works is easy to use.

Very good taste

Reviewer2136331님께서 Sep 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

You only need a few drops, good taste.

Quick sweetness

Reviewer1849377님께서 Oct 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The convenience of this product is its best feature. Very quick to pop a couple drops into a cold drink before heading out the door.

A good stevia product

Reviewer2058746님께서 Dec 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

A good stevia product for sweetening beverages. Has alcohol but not noticeable when mixed in beverages.

Nunaturals clear Stevia

Reviewer2085160님께서 Feb 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the taste.

Clear Stevia

Reviewer2529330님께서 Mar 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Clear Stevia is an excellent substitute for sugar

상품 11-20 중 전체 30 상품