KO

iHerb 상품평

₩9,514

₩13,596

할인금액: ₩4,082 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

best for blood sugar

Reviewer3041526님께서 Jun 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is the best for glucose

Fantastic Stuff

Reviewer3327857님께서 Jun 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has helped me tremendously in totally eliminating sugars from my life.

Perfect travel partner

Reviewer2867772님께서 Jun 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I carry a bottle in my purse daily... it is fantastic when eating out - the liquid mixes in cold drinks much better than powders.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!

Reviewer2044037님께서 Jul 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

TASTES GREAT!!! HAVE USED THIS FOR YEARS!!!

Kool-Aid

Reviewer1813826님께서 Jul 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

A teaspoon of this stuff is just as good as 1 cup of sugar in a pitcher of Kool-Aid!

Excellent Product!!!!!

Reviewer3159029님께서 Aug 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for over 2 years now. I have been a Type 1 diabetic for over 50 years and have tried all of the artificial sweeteners. This product, NuNaturals, Clear Stevia, is made of a natural source and is FAR SUPERIOR in taste and quality (and much safer to use) than the pink, blue or yellow artificial sweeteners.

Very Pleased

Reviewer2842586님께서 Sep 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't use it but my wife does. She uses it in tea and making home made lemonaide by the glass. This is a repeat order so obviously she likes it and it saves us abou $3 per bottle over buying it at the local gracery market.

Best Stevia I've found

Reviewer2446103님께서 Sep 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product and a great value. It's not bitter, it tastes great and because you only use a few drops it lasts a long time. I'll continue to order it from you!

Absolutely Love NuNaturals Stevia

Reviewer1137101님께서 Nov 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best tasting stevia I've ever tried. No bitter taste like every other stevia brand I've tried. One of my favorite things to use it in is Lemonade. Fresh juice from one lemon + ice + water + Stevia makes a very tasty lemonade. Also use it to sweeten my hot tea in the morning.

Great Stuff

Reviewer2716731님께서 Nov 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have ordered this stevia time and time again. Very good, no bitter aftertaste.

상품 111-120 중 전체 175 상품