KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good product

4937937177354619607님께서 Oct 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product

clear stevia

Reviewer1036197님께서 Aug 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

great in coffee

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5029495513884529847님께서 Jul 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had not tasted stevia sweeteners before, and found it a bit strange the bitter taste that is at the end. But the product is very good.

No complaints!

pugface님께서 Jan 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Disclaimer: I've used it very rarely, and very sparingly. Personally, I have not noticed any of the 'stevia aftertaste' I hear some people complain about, but that might be because I don't use very much of it. That said, I chose this brand specifically because I have been told by others that it has the least aftertaste.

Perfect for sweetening

eathealthy님께서 Jul 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This reminds me of the Sunrider stevia products and I like that you need several drops to sweeten, therefore making it harder to over sweeten your drink. Will purchase again although price seems a little steep. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good liquid stevia

pokkus님께서 Apr 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not that sweet than other but still great product. I haven't noticed any bad aftertaste.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

sweet enough but tastes strangly

Reviewer1803542님께서 Jan 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Stevia is stevia :) It is very sweet (though i need about 12 drops for my cup of tea instead of 6-7 as they claim), but the taste is not so good so i do not use it often.

Love it.

Reviewer1251395님께서 Oct 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy, convenient, great taste and no aftertaste. I love this brand.

Great product and retailer

Reviewer3251875님께서 Mar 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Iherb has always offered the best value on this excellent all natural non caloric sweetener. They ship on time and I've never had any issues

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1868017님께서 Jan 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is hard to find a good stevia product. This one is great!

상품 1-10 중 전체 30 상품