KO

₩9,929

₩14,190

할인금액: ₩4,260 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

NuNaturals Clear Stevia is the best Stevia product

Reviewer1783742님께서 Oct 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried several brands and NuNaturals Clear Stevia is the best liquid Stevia product on the market. It tastes great and is so convenient for local and out-of town travel. I would really like to rate this 4.5 instead of 4 but I did not have a half star option. I cannot rate it as 5 stars because the dropper is not consistent on all bottles.

Perfect for sweetening

eathealthy님께서 Jul 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This reminds me of the Sunrider stevia products and I like that you need several drops to sweeten, therefore making it harder to over sweeten your drink. Will purchase again although price seems a little steep. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Love it.

Reviewer1251395님께서 Oct 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy, convenient, great taste and no aftertaste. I love this brand.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

sweet enough but tastes strangly

Reviewer1803542님께서 Jan 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Stevia is stevia :) It is very sweet (though i need about 12 drops for my cup of tea instead of 6-7 as they claim), but the taste is not so good so i do not use it often.

No complaints!

pugface님께서 Jan 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Disclaimer: I've used it very rarely, and very sparingly. Personally, I have not noticed any of the 'stevia aftertaste' I hear some people complain about, but that might be because I don't use very much of it. That said, I chose this brand specifically because I have been told by others that it has the least aftertaste.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5029495513884529847님께서 Jul 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had not tasted stevia sweeteners before, and found it a bit strange the bitter taste that is at the end. But the product is very good.

clear stevia

Reviewer1036197님께서 Aug 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

great in coffee

Good product

4937937177354619607님께서 Oct 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Elinapage님께서 Jul 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

For a tea it is enough with 3 or 4 drops.

no after taste

5446225110741358932님께서 Aug 31, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

used it for several years no after taste using 25 drops instead of 1.5-2 sugar tea spoons

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품