KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

NuNaturals, 순수 액체, 깨끗한 뉴스테비아(NuStevia), 2 fl oz (59 ml)

₩9,828
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (40)
정렬

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품

NOT as sweet anymore!! what happened to my fav stevia??

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1315573님께서 Nov 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Agree with the two most recent posters. I thought I was actually going mad )) But i needed to double the amount of drops in order to get my sweet taste. I don't think my taste palette is changing as other stevia blends work as effectively for me. SHAME ON YOU NuNaturals!!

changed recipe

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1267590님께서 Dec 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using NuNaturals Clear Stevia on a daily basis for the past four years and just received my latest batch. Prior to this batch, I've newver had any complaints on the taste, it was always perfect for my morning coffee with no after tastes or bitterness. Apparently, NuNaturals has changed their recipe because the taste is now bitter with a horrible after taste. I have read other loyal customer's of NuNaturals having equal experiences with their new recipe. I usually don't write reviews but because I buy 4-bottles in one order it looks like I am stuck until they're done and used up, especially since each bottle cost $8 plus dollars.

Alright....

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2234685님께서 May 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had stevia in the powder/ crystal form and it was quite delicious, unfortunately this liquid form was not. Tasted kinda chemically to me, maybe it was just the brand but I was not satisfied.

can't judge

Reviewer2520911님께서 Jan 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

came all squished out of bottle into the bag. unusable

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품