KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

NuNaturals, 순수 액체, 깨끗한 뉴스테비아(NuStevia), 2 fl oz (59 ml)

₩9,861
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 225 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Prefer other stevia products

13 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

LessSugarNaturally님께서 Jun 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recently compared this product with “NuNaturals Alcohol-Free Stevia" and “Sweetleaf’s Sweetdrops". PURITY: You might expect that “pure liquid stevia” means just pure stevia, but most stevia products have a filler to make them measurable in recipes. This product uses the following ingredients:  Water, 20% pure grain alcohol, vegetable glycerine and natural flavors. Compare this to “NuNaturals Alcohol-Free Stevia" which uses only water and glycerine. “Sweetleaf’s Sweetdrops" uses ONLY water as a filler. TASTE: I compared all three products in homemade lemonade. This product is definitely sweeter.  I needed a third less drops than the other two.  This is because the added alcohol acts as a sweetener on its own. I found that it had an extra layer of flavor…not bad…but there was something extra in the taste.  My daughter and I felt it worked well in beverages like lemonade or coffee….foods that have a strong, sour or bitter taste to overcome.  In baking it was very hard to tell the difference, but again there was just a hint of an extra flavor. CONCLUSION: This product tasted good but I don’t like the extra added alcohol. I prefer SL's Sweetdrops made with only water followed by NuNatural’s Alcohol-Free stevia. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

GOOD PRODUCT - INCONSISTANT DRIP

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1142941님께서 Jun 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good tasting and clear product. Only problem is the drip from bottle to bottle - sometimes a very stubborn drip - sometimes a stream. I recommend the product but watch out for the DRIP!

Product has changed

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2351969님께서 Oct 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this sweetener for more then a year, I was very happy with this product but lately it tastes differently: less sweet and with a strong stevia aftertaste...what changed?????

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

I think they have changed it.

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1259901님께서 Oct 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

And it's not as sweet any more, so that means it's more expensive, as I am using more to get the same sweetness I previously did. I don't find any aftertaste, but I am going to investigate other options now that the bottle doesn't last as long.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

NOT as sweet anymore!! what happened to my fav stevia??

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1315573님께서 Nov 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Agree with the two most recent posters. I thought I was actually going mad )) But i needed to double the amount of drops in order to get my sweet taste. I don't think my taste palette is changing as other stevia blends work as effectively for me. SHAME ON YOU NuNaturals!!

상품 1-5 중 전체 225 상품