KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

NuNaturals, 순수 액체, 깨끗한 뉴스테비아(NuStevia), 2 fl oz (59 ml)

₩9,863
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 30 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

NuNaturals Clear Stevia is the best Stevia product

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1783742님께서 Oct 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried several brands and NuNaturals Clear Stevia is the best liquid Stevia product on the market. It tastes great and is so convenient for local and out-of town travel. I would really like to rate this 4.5 instead of 4 but I did not have a half star option. I cannot rate it as 5 stars because the dropper is not consistent on all bottles.

Perfect for sweetening

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

eathealthy님께서 Jul 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This reminds me of the Sunrider stevia products and I like that you need several drops to sweeten, therefore making it harder to over sweeten your drink. Will purchase again although price seems a little steep. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Love it.

Reviewer1251395님께서 Oct 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy, convenient, great taste and no aftertaste. I love this brand.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

sweet enough but tastes strangly

Reviewer1803542님께서 Jan 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Stevia is stevia :) It is very sweet (though i need about 12 drops for my cup of tea instead of 6-7 as they claim), but the taste is not so good so i do not use it often.

No complaints!

pugface님께서 Jan 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Disclaimer: I've used it very rarely, and very sparingly. Personally, I have not noticed any of the 'stevia aftertaste' I hear some people complain about, but that might be because I don't use very much of it. That said, I chose this brand specifically because I have been told by others that it has the least aftertaste.

상품 1-5 중 전체 30 상품