KO

₩9,943

₩14,209

할인금액: ₩4,266 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

NuStevia - Clear Pure Liquid - 2 Thumbs Up!

Reviewer1397000님께서 May 17, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

In the past I have used the powdered NuStevia and for convenience traveling I thought I would try the liquid. Both products are wonderful but the liquid has just a hint more bitterness. However, with a week of use I don't even notice it. The NuNaturals NuStevia products are the best Stevia products I have found. I order 6 or more at the time!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This is an excellent sweetner :]

Reviewer1465605님께서 Oct 09, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this particular liquid stevia for years. I can buy it in my local grocery store, but iHerb sells it for far less. (iHerb is good like that.) I have type 2 diabetes, therefore sugar is a no-no. Caffeine seems to raise my blood glucose, as does sleeping (My liver kicks out glucose at night) I don't like the effects of aspartame or saccharine and am leery of of Splenda. A lot of the Stevia products left a bitter aftertaste for me. Yet, I like my coffee and tea sweet. What's a girl to do? Continue looking for a sweetener that my body will tolerate with a taste that is actually sweet without tasting too artificial. I found this in NuNaturals, Pure Liquid. While this is not sugar, it is about as sweet. I started with 5 drops and needed more. 10 drops made it better. 15 - 20 drops is what works for me. I even use it in my tea. I don't taste the alcohol in it. This isn't to say that you won't taste the alcohol, I'm just saying that I don't. I also use milk in my coffee, so, maybe, that's why I don't taste the alcohol? The bottom line is, if you are looking for a sweetener that won't cause brain issue or lead to sugar cravings, and tastes sweet, give this one a try :]

Jean

Reviewer1645364님께서 Nov 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the great and with the plastic bottle, I carry it in my purse. It's great in ice tea or coffee.

robin

Reviewer3267589님께서 Nov 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

i was already familiar with the product but had never ordered from this company before. fantastic price, outstanding service, extremely reasonable shipping price. i will recommend this company and have also listed them as one of my favorites.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

NuNaturals Clear Stevia is the Best!

Reviewer2864545님께서 Jan 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried other products--including some other Stevia liquids sold by iHerb.com, but keep coming back to the NuNaturals liquid Stevia. It is just a cleaner product; easy to measure out the individual drops (I use 10 drops, I like mine sweet) and not "syruppy" like other brand Stevia products. Tops in my book.

Clear Stevia

Reviewer2431738님께서 Jan 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using the clear Stevia for about a year now. I am borderline diabetic which control through a change in my eating hbits. It is handy to use in the dropper bottle and I can control the amount of sweetness I like. I use plain yogurt, frozen fruit, defrosted and some Stevia to make a wonderful simple dessert.

pjpwrite

Reviewer3030974님께서 Jan 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product and excellent service, Thanks!

NuNaturals Clear Stevia

Reviewer1973120님께서 Jan 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this same produce for several years now and love the way it sweetens my coffee and beverages naturally. On the islands I pay an arm and a leg for it. I ran across your web site and was pleasantly surprised to find, even with shipping, I could order three or four bottles for the price of two from your web site. It's a great product who for those who want to keep their bodies as close to natural as nature intended.

Jolie

Reviewer2728472님께서 Jan 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this to carry in my purse. It desolves quickly and is potent enough to let me need to use very little in unsweet iced tea.

Great Price !

Reviewer2494973님께서 Feb 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great price on a great product,,,

상품 41-50 중 전체 176 상품