KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Jean

Reviewer1645364님께서 Nov 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the great and with the plastic bottle, I carry it in my purse. It's great in ice tea or coffee.

robin

Reviewer3267589님께서 Nov 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

i was already familiar with the product but had never ordered from this company before. fantastic price, outstanding service, extremely reasonable shipping price. i will recommend this company and have also listed them as one of my favorites.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

NuNaturals Clear Stevia is the Best!

Reviewer2864545님께서 Jan 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried other products--including some other Stevia liquids sold by iHerb.com, but keep coming back to the NuNaturals liquid Stevia. It is just a cleaner product; easy to measure out the individual drops (I use 10 drops, I like mine sweet) and not "syruppy" like other brand Stevia products. Tops in my book.

Clear Stevia

Reviewer2431738님께서 Jan 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using the clear Stevia for about a year now. I am borderline diabetic which control through a change in my eating hbits. It is handy to use in the dropper bottle and I can control the amount of sweetness I like. I use plain yogurt, frozen fruit, defrosted and some Stevia to make a wonderful simple dessert.

pjpwrite

Reviewer3030974님께서 Jan 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product and excellent service, Thanks!

NuNaturals Clear Stevia

Reviewer1973120님께서 Jan 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this same produce for several years now and love the way it sweetens my coffee and beverages naturally. On the islands I pay an arm and a leg for it. I ran across your web site and was pleasantly surprised to find, even with shipping, I could order three or four bottles for the price of two from your web site. It's a great product who for those who want to keep their bodies as close to natural as nature intended.

Jolie

Reviewer2728472님께서 Jan 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this to carry in my purse. It desolves quickly and is potent enough to let me need to use very little in unsweet iced tea.

Great Price !

Reviewer2494973님께서 Feb 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great price on a great product,,,

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The Best stevia liquid extract - So far ....

Reviewer3162622님께서 Feb 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried other liquid stevia extract and find this NuNaturals product to have the highest concentrated sweetening properties- it only takes 5-10 drops to sweeten a hot or cold drink as opposed to teaspoons or 2 whole droppers of other products. Also has the least after taste and is the best value in the market bar none.

NuNaturals, Clear Stevia

Reviewer2045477님께서 Feb 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this product for my wife at the request of her chiropractor. She loves the taste of the product and carries it around with her never using any other sweetner. She has been avoiding corn syrup and sugar in general. She likes this product much more than Splenda for both taste and health reasons.

상품 41-50 중 전체 174 상품