KO

iHerb 상품평

₩9,627

₩13,757

할인금액: ₩4,131 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

NuStevia - Clear Pure Liquid - 2 Thumbs Up!

Reviewer1397000님께서 May 17, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

In the past I have used the powdered NuStevia and for convenience traveling I thought I would try the liquid. Both products are wonderful but the liquid has just a hint more bitterness. However, with a week of use I don't even notice it. The NuNaturals NuStevia products are the best Stevia products I have found. I order 6 or more at the time!

Jean

Reviewer1645364님께서 Nov 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the great and with the plastic bottle, I carry it in my purse. It's great in ice tea or coffee.

robin

Reviewer3267589님께서 Nov 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

i was already familiar with the product but had never ordered from this company before. fantastic price, outstanding service, extremely reasonable shipping price. i will recommend this company and have also listed them as one of my favorites.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

NuNaturals Clear Stevia is the Best!

Reviewer2864545님께서 Jan 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried other products--including some other Stevia liquids sold by iHerb.com, but keep coming back to the NuNaturals liquid Stevia. It is just a cleaner product; easy to measure out the individual drops (I use 10 drops, I like mine sweet) and not "syruppy" like other brand Stevia products. Tops in my book.

Clear Stevia

Reviewer2431738님께서 Jan 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using the clear Stevia for about a year now. I am borderline diabetic which control through a change in my eating hbits. It is handy to use in the dropper bottle and I can control the amount of sweetness I like. I use plain yogurt, frozen fruit, defrosted and some Stevia to make a wonderful simple dessert.

pjpwrite

Reviewer3030974님께서 Jan 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product and excellent service, Thanks!

NuNaturals Clear Stevia

Reviewer1973120님께서 Jan 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this same produce for several years now and love the way it sweetens my coffee and beverages naturally. On the islands I pay an arm and a leg for it. I ran across your web site and was pleasantly surprised to find, even with shipping, I could order three or four bottles for the price of two from your web site. It's a great product who for those who want to keep their bodies as close to natural as nature intended.

Jolie

Reviewer2728472님께서 Jan 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this to carry in my purse. It desolves quickly and is potent enough to let me need to use very little in unsweet iced tea.

Great Price !

Reviewer2494973님께서 Feb 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great price on a great product,,,

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The Best stevia liquid extract - So far ....

Reviewer3162622님께서 Feb 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried other liquid stevia extract and find this NuNaturals product to have the highest concentrated sweetening properties- it only takes 5-10 drops to sweeten a hot or cold drink as opposed to teaspoons or 2 whole droppers of other products. Also has the least after taste and is the best value in the market bar none.

상품 41-50 중 전체 175 상품