KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

NuGo Nutrition, Organic Double Dark Chocolate, 12 Organic Protein Bars, 1.76 oz (50 g) Each

₩25,779
₩30,328
할인금액: ₩4,549 (15% 할인)
21 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.7 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (6)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 15 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

It is really delicious!

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

TrueReviews님께서 Nov 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Worth the try, and the price is nice too. It is organic, very taste and easy to carry around. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Best chocolate bar for sports

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5351411234230725257님께서 Mar 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best one I've bought so far - and I do not think I'll change this preference. It has only good and organic ingredients! Plus, it is quite delicious. My husband uses it always before running as an energy bar, and sometimes me too as a dessert. The pack has 12 bars, and I already bought the second one - do not wish to remain without any :-). Just as a side note, it is quite crunchy - pay attention at your teeth at your first bite, afterwards you will get used to it :-).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

best treat

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1907904님께서 Dec 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is vegan and organic and a delicious treat! I use them when I have a chocolate craving, delicious! (though it is not a healthfood by any means...)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Very nice and chocolaty!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1438643님께서 Jul 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This bar has nothing but rice bubbles with dark chocolate, a difference from the usual protein nut bars. Love the taste!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

A+ rated by my children

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

bbchris님께서 Oct 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

And my husband loves them too, always fighting over these bars, we have to keep ordering these bars.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 15 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »