KO

iHerb 상품평

₩25,407

₩29,146

할인금액: ₩3,739 (13% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

It is really delicious!

TrueReviews님께서 Nov 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Worth the try, and the price is nice too. It is organic, very taste and easy to carry around. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best chocolate bar for sports

5351411234230725257님께서 Mar 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best one I've bought so far - and I do not think I'll change this preference. It has only good and organic ingredients! Plus, it is quite delicious. My husband uses it always before running as an energy bar, and sometimes me too as a dessert. The pack has 12 bars, and I already bought the second one - do not wish to remain without any :-). Just as a side note, it is quite crunchy - pay attention at your teeth at your first bite, afterwards you will get used to it :-).

best treat

Reviewer1907904님께서 Dec 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is vegan and organic and a delicious treat! I use them when I have a chocolate craving, delicious! (though it is not a healthfood by any means...)

Very nice and chocolaty!

Reviewer1438643님께서 Jul 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This bar has nothing but rice bubbles with dark chocolate, a difference from the usual protein nut bars. Love the taste!

Can't finish the box :(

Reviewer3223005님께서 May 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very dry product. I never crave these after having one.

A+ rated by my children

bbchris님께서 Oct 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

And my husband loves them too, always fighting over these bars, we have to keep ordering these bars.

bars

4727832310552058488님께서 Nov 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

great taste is thick also..control my hunger..

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

These are the best protein bars on the market

Reviewer1112115님께서 Aug 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hands down. Nothing tops these things for taste. Nothing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2060916님께서 Oct 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are good however, I have to admit even though they are organic i prefer the taste of the mocha version.

Very Tasty

Reviewer1727608님께서 Nov 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was pleasantly shocked to encounter such high quality chocolate in a protein bar. Also, I detest the taste of the alternative sweeteners in many protein bars (not to mention many are way too sweet in addition), and some of them upset my stomach. These don't have any of those drawbacks. Just crunchy and chocolatey.

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품