KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Now Foods, 자일리톨 플러스, 75 패킷, 4.76 oz (135g)

₩6,807
₩9,476
할인금액: ₩2,668 (28% 할인)
101 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.4 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 5-star
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 68 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Good Product.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1518891님께서 Sep 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used it for a number of years. I use it to enhance bone health as reported by David Williams.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great tasting & healthy too!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2538256님께서 Dec 06, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think the Xylitol-Stevia mixture tastes better than pure Stevia, which is good, but has a slight bitter after-taste to me. I also like the fact that the Xylitol is good for my bones and teeth, and the sugars are slowly absorbed so they don't effect my blood sugar like regular sweetners do. Daily, I drink up to 20 cups of tea (in the winter) so these benefits are important to me, along with the lower calories!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Finally Success

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2406990님께서 Jan 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been attempting for years to get my husband off UNHEALTHY artificial sweeteners with little success. I am extremely happy to report that Xylitol Plus meets his rigorous taste standards and does not have any unpleasant side affects on his health Try it, we think you'll like it too!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Tastes Great!!

Reviewer1322740님께서 Feb 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff....I think I'm on like my 30th box!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

best all natural sweetener I've found

Reviewer3084789님께서 Oct 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used splends for years and just started looking for an all natural substitute. I've tried stevia and many other sweetners, but this is by far the best. It works best when mixed with something that already has a little sweetness. I mix it with a little fruit juice and add water to make a low cal fruit drink that is still all natural. It works well in coffee and tea but only after a little sugar or honey is added. Great product, wish it came in bulk.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 68 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »