KO

iHerb 상품평

₩6,917

₩9,060

할인금액: ₩2,143 (24% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Safe form of xylitol around animals.

Reviewer1734130님께서 Nov 09, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

XYLITOL IS VERY TOXIC FOR ANIMALS. I use it because it helps slow down the exiting of food through the digestive system, allowing my body to feel full and getting more nutritional value from what I eat. However, I want to be sure that I don't spill any that my animals could accidently eat. Very little xylitol is extremely dangerous for cats and dogs. With the packets, I am able to put just the right amount in my drink, then I throw the packet away. My companion animals stay safe. I am extremely environmentally conscious of my choices and decided that my animals' well-being is worth the extra packaging.

xylitol packets

Reviewer1172269님께서 Nov 28, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Same review as for xylosweet

Wow!

Reviewer1934288님께서 Dec 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

No too sweet but provides and excellent balance with the satisfaction that you are not harboring harmful bacteria in your mouth

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

No after taste. I love it!

Reviewer2824815님께서 Dec 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great alternative to "the pink stuff". Thank you for a healthier option.

Pretty good

Reviewer2213088님께서 Jan 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

These packets are a great switch from the other sweeteners. Just the right amount of "sweet".

Sweet!!!

Reviewer2912270님께서 Feb 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very nice flavor! I didn't know it was stevia, that was never indicated on the advertisment. I was hoping it was in bulk so I could measure it with a spoon or cup

Interesting sweetner

Reviewer2450740님께서 May 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had to try this as i am a regular user of Sweet leaf Stevia. I like this stuff a lot, the only reason i dont give it five stars, is the particles when you feel the packets. But this stuff disolves well and is very sweet.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

surprised at how good this is

Reviewer1151233님께서 Jul 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

i found only a very slight after taste (hardly any). I also only use half a packet for coffee so this will last...i made a pitcher of cranberry/lime/lemonade with it too...was awesome and needed very little sweetener.good product.

pretty good

Reviewer2960855님께서 Jul 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Xylitol is a healthy and good alternative to white sugar - i just have to warn you that it's not completely like it, as there is a notisable difference in taste

Great Sugar Substitute!

Reviewer1236912님께서 Jul 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tastes just like sugar. The only drawback is that it is very granular - dissolves well in hot foods, but not in cold. For the nutrition and taste, though, that is not a big problem for me. The packets are really convenient.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품