Safe form of xylitol around animals.
Reviewer1734130님께서 Nov 09, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.
XYLITOL IS VERY TOXIC FOR ANIMALS. I use it because it helps slow down the exiting of food through the digestive system, allowing my body to feel full and getting more nutritional value from what I eat. However, I want to be sure that I don't spill any that my animals could accidently eat. Very little xylitol is extremely dangerous for cats and dogs. With the packets, I am able to put just the right amount in my drink, then I throw the packet away. My companion animals stay safe. I am extremely environmentally conscious of my choices and decided that my animals' well-being is worth the extra packaging.
Reviewer1172269님께서 Nov 28, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.
Same review as for xylosweet
Reviewer1934288님께서 Dec 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.
No too sweet but provides and excellent balance with the satisfaction that you are not harboring harmful bacteria in your mouth
No after taste. I love it!
Reviewer2824815님께서 Dec 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.
This is a great alternative to "the pink stuff". Thank you for a healthier option.
Reviewer2213088님께서 Jan 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.
These packets are a great switch from the other sweeteners. Just the right amount of "sweet".