KO

₩7,223

₩9,460

할인금액: ₩2,238 (24% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

odd taste

Reviewer2950554님께서 Dec 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was expecting something better tasting than the Now Foods Stevia (which is gross compared to the NuNaturals Stevia). Disappointing. I'd rather just use sugar.

DON'T LIKE VERY MUCH!

Reviewer1824370님께서 Jan 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find it leaves a slight bitter aftertaste!

Now Foods, Xylitol Plus

Reviewer2716204님께서 Jan 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is OK, but I am not a fan of Stevia...it has an aftertaste that I don't like. Xylosweet is just like sugar without the effects of sugar. It is costly, but I much prefer it.

xylitol plus packets

Reviewer2829484님께서 May 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great when on the go. I found that it was not as sweet as sugar or splenda. It has a different tast then but is a great alternative to sugar or splenda.

Xylitol

Reviewer1965201님께서 Jul 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't care for the bit of after taste the xylitol has. But over all the product works well. If I keep using this I should get used to it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tastes like Stevia, not neutral like xylitol

Reviewer1605433님께서 Jul 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Natural stevia is green, not white. Didn't like the taste of this, although those who like the taste of stevia will find it ok. Natural stevia is green, so the fact that this is white, means that the stevia has been processed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer3343479님께서 Feb 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good - just don't overdo it with xylitol, or you will get loose stools

ok product

Reviewer1572578님께서 May 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good for convenience but the xylitol does not outweigh the weird stevia aftertaste

not so great

applemom님께서 Sep 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

after taste. I guess when using a product containing stevia you should expect the after taste. I will continue looking for and hopefully finding other sweetening products.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품