KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Now Foods, Whole Psyllium Husks, 12 oz

Reviewer2591688님께서 Nov 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Before I started taking this stuff, I had problems in my intestinal tract, not anymore. I know psyllium husks are responsible because when I stopped taking it for a few days do to travel, the problems returned. When you get older, it takes more than a notion to stay healthy. You have to work at it and not take it for granted.

Whole Psyllium Husks

Reviewer3167470님께서 Oct 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has been the best product for my use. It may not be tasteful, but I'm more interested in effectiveness. This works great.

Excellent product, great price

Reviewer2471600님께서 Oct 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product is of consistently high quality and the price has remained stable or declined over several years. No store in the immediate vicinity carries this product, so I-Herb has been a wonderful source.

NOW FOODS, Whole Psyllium Husks

Reviewer2024181님께서 Oct 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product - mixes well

thorough cleanse.

Reviewer1806637님께서 Oct 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product. great price. helps tremendously. i'll be ordering again.

Great product

Reviewer3115833님께서 Sep 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product, we've been using it for a long time.

good stuff

Reviewer1759556님께서 Sep 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

the fiber works well & helps to stabilize blood sugar

NOW FOODS WHOLE PSYLLIUM HUSKS

Reviewer2680155님께서 Sep 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has fulfilled all my expectations in terms of appearance, presentation, effectiveness and overall quality.

great product

Reviewer2904921님께서 Sep 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

works great really like it

Made me regular

Reviewer2480352님께서 Sep 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

without grossing anyone out, I do want to say that I have been very constipated since I'm pregnant and my bowel movements have been very small, frequent and greasy/sticky. This stuff quickly got me cleaned out and now I'm having nice clean, regular bowel movements that pass through me effortlessly. I'm sorry to be descriptive about it, but I figure I'm not the only one who buys fiber to clean out their digestive track, and that it would be helpful for others to know how this stuff works works. I feel much better. The only slightly weird thing is that my stool seems almost fluffy in the toilet now. Not that there's anything wrong with that. It comes out very clean, but I'm just used to having heavy/dense stools. Anyway, I will keep using this stuff forever.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

20 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 71-80 중 전체 108 상품