KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

thorough cleanse.

Reviewer1806637님께서 Oct 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product. great price. helps tremendously. i'll be ordering again.

Great product

Reviewer3115833님께서 Sep 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product, we've been using it for a long time.

good stuff

Reviewer1759556님께서 Sep 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

the fiber works well & helps to stabilize blood sugar

NOW FOODS WHOLE PSYLLIUM HUSKS

Reviewer2680155님께서 Sep 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has fulfilled all my expectations in terms of appearance, presentation, effectiveness and overall quality.

great product

Reviewer2904921님께서 Sep 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

works great really like it

Made me regular

Reviewer2480352님께서 Sep 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

without grossing anyone out, I do want to say that I have been very constipated since I'm pregnant and my bowel movements have been very small, frequent and greasy/sticky. This stuff quickly got me cleaned out and now I'm having nice clean, regular bowel movements that pass through me effortlessly. I'm sorry to be descriptive about it, but I figure I'm not the only one who buys fiber to clean out their digestive track, and that it would be helpful for others to know how this stuff works works. I feel much better. The only slightly weird thing is that my stool seems almost fluffy in the toilet now. Not that there's anything wrong with that. It comes out very clean, but I'm just used to having heavy/dense stools. Anyway, I will keep using this stuff forever.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

20 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

THIS STUFF REALY WORKS!!!

Reviewer1002444님께서 Aug 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I put two tbl. spoons in with a big glass of water and stir. Chug it as fast as possible.Dont nurse it or it will get pretty gross.The results are great and very predictable. I will be ordering more as soon as im done. iherb has great prices and fast shipping.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

No hunger and still eating less.

Reviewer3161253님께서 Aug 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Before every meal we take about half a liter fresh fruit juice solved HUSKS. Almost like pudding. Makes hunger go away very fast. Therefor we eat less. Low co$t,low Kcal and low Carbs. Easy to take a dayly max of 1000 Kcal of food. Loosing wait at least 250 grams of fat a day is easy. Do your grammer and count your losses until januari first in 2009! $AVE$ money too. GREAT! JUST USE IT!

Psyllium Husks, Now Foods

Reviewer1392583님께서 Jul 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product works well. Need to mix with liquid, then drink quickly, however. It won't disappoint.

Great price

Reviewer2517771님께서 Jul 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Psyllium husk keeps me regular. Will definitely purchase again!

상품 61-70 중 전체 87 상품