KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Light and Easy

Reviewer3029254님께서 Mar 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was delighted to find this product. It is way less expensive than the commercial products and contains none of the sugars and flavorings that they do. It works well. I take it just for additional dietary fiber first thing in the morning. I'm going to take it with me on my trip to Central America next year as an anti-dote to possible bowel problems.

Regularity

Reviewer1897219님께서 Apr 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use 1 tsp. per day mixed with water. it certainly helps with regularity.

Now Foods, Whole Psyllium Husks, 12 oz

Reviewer2591688님께서 Nov 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Before I started taking this stuff, I had problems in my intestinal tract, not anymore. I know psyllium husks are responsible because when I stopped taking it for a few days do to travel, the problems returned. When you get older, it takes more than a notion to stay healthy. You have to work at it and not take it for granted.

Fabulous fiber

Reviewer1352709님께서 Nov 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I swear by psyllium husk. It beats adding ground flax seed or any other form of fiber to my diet. I wouldn't go without having these in my house. I take 1 to 1.5 Tbsp. about four or five times a week. Highly recommend. Nashville, tn

Effective Product

Reviewer3009488님께서 Nov 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product provides good bulk for good colon function.

Whole Husks are better

Reviewer2586786님께서 May 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Whole husks are the way to go! More effective and easier to swallow than the "powdered" version. Excellent pricing and find Now to always offer quality products.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

NOW Foods, Whole Psyllium Husks, 12 oz.

Reviewer3294488님께서 Jun 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Top quality and very fresh.

it works

Reviewer2745519님께서 Jun 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

it works, and it is easy to drink

Good product

Reviewer3165449님께서 Jun 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good product which is exactly what it says it is. It is not fun to drink but it does give you a lot of fiber (a lot more in a tablespoon than you would get from other fiber drinks with added sugar and flavoring, etc.) The price is very good, and iherb's shipping is always fast and dependable. Putting it in a blender with some V-8 juice makes it much more palatable

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Fantastic price, fantastic shipping, fantastic product!

Reviewer3172784님께서 May 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I couldn't believe it. It took less than a week to receive my order all the way to JAPAN!!! I love the price, service, and the product! I will definitely be a repeating customer. Thank you.

상품 61-70 중 전체 108 상품