KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Made me regular

Reviewer2480352님께서 Sep 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

without grossing anyone out, I do want to say that I have been very constipated since I'm pregnant and my bowel movements have been very small, frequent and greasy/sticky. This stuff quickly got me cleaned out and now I'm having nice clean, regular bowel movements that pass through me effortlessly. I'm sorry to be descriptive about it, but I figure I'm not the only one who buys fiber to clean out their digestive track, and that it would be helpful for others to know how this stuff works works. I feel much better. The only slightly weird thing is that my stool seems almost fluffy in the toilet now. Not that there's anything wrong with that. It comes out very clean, but I'm just used to having heavy/dense stools. Anyway, I will keep using this stuff forever.

I won't do without it!

Reviewer1507844님께서 Feb 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Psyllium husks are a very effective way to achieve proper fiber levels. Be sure to drink plenty of water and try it for two weeks - start small and work your way up (I use two heaping tbs per day mixed with a bit of o.j. This company has been great and orders are promptly shipped.

Regular

Reviewer2934620님께서 Mar 28, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Keeps me regular, along with Oxy-Cleanse. I have been using this method for years & would not stop and it's surag-free.

Myrl

Reviewer2506833님께서 Nov 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great!

Very effective to me

Reviewer1667319님께서 Jun 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Want to lose weight. Im not big nor fat but really want to maintain my weight for im a petite lady. weight 105lbs, height 5'3'. So trying to do online and browse what is best. Saw about Acai but its quiet expensive to other consumers. So decided to go Iherb.com site which I used ordering my Vitamins and etc. Saw Now Foods Acai Super Fruit Antioxidant which is very cheap and tried to read the comments/ reviews which in end up to me to buy one, together with Nature's Answer Orac Super 7 High AntiOxidant. They're both taste good. Could help it to drink more than a day...:) just like a regular juice. But I just follow the Instructions. I also order the Now foods Whole Psyllium Husks for regularity and cleansing. Which is very effctive to me. As everyday, not like before 1-2 a week only. I feel lite so far... Start taking right away... now i weight 102lbs for 4-5days. Everything what I've ordered are very effective to me... thanks! might order from Iherb again.

Just great

stelimeli님께서 May 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it since years and it really works

This is great!

Reviewer3018106님께서 Jun 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it in the morning smoothie. Works great for my stomack, and at a very reasonable price. I have used this for many years, but bought other places.

from Russia

Olga76님께서 Jun 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

works good

highly recommended

4938671698218522236님께서 Jul 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Keeps me feeling light and regular!

Great item!!!

5699686664682053935님께서 Sep 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works and is easy to swallow!!!

상품 1-10 중 전체 87 상품