KO

iHerb 상품평

₩6,658

₩6,794

할인금액: ₩136 (2% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

very good

Reviewer2169000님께서 12 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good for sprouting :) ordered another one to use also :D

Plastic under the lid

Reviewer2509092님께서 2 27, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

My previous sprouting jar was made of plastic and therefore could not be sterilized by heating. I had to throw it away becouse it once got molded and after that would get moldy every time. I thought that this would be easy to sterilize in the oven, but the lid has plastic inside.

Easy sprouting

Reviewer2164014님께서 1 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for sprouting.

excellent

Reviewer1693246님께서 4 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

the only drawback to this jar is that the measurements is given in american way, so i had no idea i was buying such a big jar. but, not really a problem. easy to use.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A lot better but not as good as I was hoping.

Reviewer1920270님께서 5 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought these so I didn't have to deal with the cheesecloth and rubberband tops anymore but the tops on these haven't been without their own problems. When they first came it took a long time to get the lids off. We still haven't been able to remove one of them. Using the other two has worked well so far but they just don't turn on and off easily. Overall, a good size though and if the lids last I will be happy. Just now, I have a concern over their quality.

Sprouting jar.

Reviewer2672073님께서 7 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The lid is not as good as I expected it to be. It's a little difficult to take it on and off. It would be nice if it came with another screen that had smaller holes.

Good sized jar

Reviewer3036770님께서 7 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The jar is very hard to open initially. But once opened, it works nicely for beans and grains -- soaking & washing can all be done in the same jar.

Big sprouts

Reviewer2826125님께서 10 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The size of the jar is great, so big. A little hard to get the lid off sometimes but maybe I'm not strong enough :-)))

Excellent jar

Reviewer1603018님께서 12 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The jar is very useful and practical for sprouting large amounts...I wish I had bought one size smaller. Anyway, great product.

Eat fresh sprouts

4866988029820378500님께서 10 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very nice glass sprouting jar, except the lid is extremely difficult to get off.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품