KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Plastic under the lid

Reviewer2509092님께서 Feb 27, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

My previous sprouting jar was made of plastic and therefore could not be sterilized by heating. I had to throw it away becouse it once got molded and after that would get moldy every time. I thought that this would be easy to sterilize in the oven, but the lid has plastic inside.

Gallon

5180717793765667178님께서 Mar 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hola,quisiera informarles que uno de los gallones llego quebrado. Seria posible que me enviaran otro. Informe al distribuidor acá en Noruega y me dijo que me comunicar con uds. Pero muy conforme con los productos. De ante mano muchas gracias. Luz Nunez

Sprouting Jar

Reviewer1717081님께서 Jul 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good value.

Eat fresh sprouts

4866988029820378500님께서 Oct 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very nice glass sprouting jar, except the lid is extremely difficult to get off.

Excellent jar

Reviewer1603018님께서 Dec 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The jar is very useful and practical for sprouting large amounts...I wish I had bought one size smaller. Anyway, great product.

Big sprouts

Reviewer2826125님께서 Oct 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The size of the jar is great, so big. A little hard to get the lid off sometimes but maybe I'm not strong enough :-)))

Good sized jar

Reviewer3036770님께서 Jul 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The jar is very hard to open initially. But once opened, it works nicely for beans and grains -- soaking & washing can all be done in the same jar.

Sprouting jar.

Reviewer2672073님께서 Jul 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The lid is not as good as I expected it to be. It's a little difficult to take it on and off. It would be nice if it came with another screen that had smaller holes.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A lot better but not as good as I was hoping.

Reviewer1920270님께서 May 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought these so I didn't have to deal with the cheesecloth and rubberband tops anymore but the tops on these haven't been without their own problems. When they first came it took a long time to get the lids off. We still haven't been able to remove one of them. Using the other two has worked well so far but they just don't turn on and off easily. Overall, a good size though and if the lids last I will be happy. Just now, I have a concern over their quality.

excellent

Reviewer1693246님께서 Apr 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

the only drawback to this jar is that the measurements is given in american way, so i had no idea i was buying such a big jar. but, not really a problem. easy to use.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품