KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Good for Travelling

Reviewer1983035님께서 Apr 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I take the tablets whilst on holiday and powder at home. Big tablets and some may find difficult to swallow but not for me. Take with L-Glutamine

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product, great value.

Reviewer1490623님께서 Feb 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only "Now" brand product I've been using consistently for almost 2 years now and I have yet to come across another brand that matches this quality and price. Enthusiastically recommended.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I'm not sure about these....

Reviewer2062057님께서 Aug 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first time I'm trying creatine and its made me feel rather nauseous at times for some reason. I'm using it to improve my stamina and strength results. I've noticed some decent improvements... But still its still a bit too early to comment further.

good and quality product

Reviewer1959537님께서 Mar 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

fair price

great

Reviewer2924193님께서 Nov 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

definitely a must for the body builders.

AWESOME!

Reviewer2196640님께서 Sep 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm a vegetarian and have been spinning for the last 8 mos. I recently read in a cycling magazine that creatine was recommended (at 5g a day) for vegetarians. So, I ordered this. I took it the first day 30 mins before spinning and WOW! I had a ton of energy so much so that I was starving after the first hour of class! I have taken it since and it provides energy every time. I have only recently started lifting weights again so I haven't noticed any muscle mass changes at this point, but I highly recommend this product. Please note that the pill, while rather large, is coated and extremely easy to swallow!! So, do not be intimidated by the size. Thanks NOW Foods for creating such an awesome and affordable product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nice Workout

Reviewer1274616님께서 Aug 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Take this for workouts---realy defines.

Good Job..

Reviewer1063440님께서 Aug 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Im using 4,5 gr. for a day to take best result. Now Foods is the good productor..

very convenient

Reviewer2810699님께서 Apr 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

preferable to powder form. good quality.

Good stuff

Reviewer1107737님께서 Mar 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do not train for 1 rep max or powerlifting. I am a wheelchair bodybuilder and this product has increased my strenght. On my light days I train using a 2 second delay/pause at the bottom of the rep. There is a nice improvement in firmness, strength and endurance.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품