KO

₩18,826

₩29,533

할인금액: ₩10,707 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

spring appetite

Reviewer3009700님께서 Apr 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product does suppress your appetite, but , I have noticed that it may cause nausea on an empty stomach. After I eat breakfast,or a full light meal in the afternoon, I wait an hour and take the pills. I suggest you take the pills after a full meal. I eat less meals now. It takes only about two days to notice a change in your appetite.

Same stuff as Country Life GenaSlim

Reviewer2420678님께서 May 09, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer NOW brand products and gave this a shot based on the CL GenaSlim reviews. I had to stop taking it after a few days. This stuff swells up and made my gut very distended, as if I had ate two cans of beans. Very uncomfortable and constipating. I guess this may help others because it bloats up like fiber making you feel full, but I do better just lo-carbing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This product did not do anything for me

Reviewer2610779님께서 Aug 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this product as directed, twice per day with 2 tablets but I haven't noticed any difference. My appetite is just the same and I haven't seen any increased weight loss. I'm not drastically overweight anyway but I was looking for a way to speed up weight loss with 'middle age spread'. So, in summary, I haven't noticed any difference.

Just ok.

Reviewer2718127님께서 Apr 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Though I've read good things about slimaluma, this doesn't seem to do too much for me. I don't really seem to notice a difference in my hunger when I take it. I didn't notice any bad effects, but didn't seem to work well for me either.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

No cravings and no shakes!

Reviewer2497885님께서 Aug 20, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I work in a high stress environment, and every other kind of appetite suppressant I've tried gave me the shakes. Not Slimaluma Plus! It erases my cravings with no nervousness, but I still have energy. I've really done well with it. Good product!

Slimaluma Plus with Green Tea & Yerba Mate

Reviewer2260422님께서 Dec 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Slimaluma caps have reduced my appetite a great deal, allowing me to cut calories and loose weight.

Was expecting too much

Reviewer2163468님께서 Jun 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

After reading reviews on this, I really expected great results. This product did nothing to help with weightloss. I also got dizzy when I took it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I really like that this is natural

Reviewer2342285님께서 Jun 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

And vegetarian too.This does seem to curb my appetite and after using it for a month or so, then I stop, it helps to regulate my eating so I can do it on my own

Works in Conjunction with Other Items

Reviewer2196640님께서 Apr 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this because I used to buy the NOW Foods Yerba Mate that came on its own. This is not the same. It works as an appetite suppressant when taken with other recommended appetite suppressants such as Source Naturals Yerba (which also doesn't work on its own).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

slimaluma plus with green tea

Reviewer1099463님께서 Sep 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried for a few weeks now and it do not work for me

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품