KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Fat loss magic

4630325033640258170님께서 Feb 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken a shot once per day first thing in the morning blended with coconut water and ice. Boom for energy!

Great Product!

Reviewer1008404님께서 Mar 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was hesitant to give these a try but have found that they are quite effective and add a nice edge to my workouts as well as post workout recoveries. They are a little pricey, though, so I'm not sure how often I will be using them. Great to try at least once though.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Loved the product but not the packaging.

Reviewer2124457님께서 May 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I enjoyed the Carnitine but not the packaging since I couldn't recycle the shots. I now buy the Carnitine in a larger (recyclable) container and pour out shots for myself.

Good Product

Reviewer1523460님께서 Sep 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product , it gives energy but it has expensive price. I think , they get to reduce the price it..

Not recommended

Reviewer1602915님께서 Mar 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dissappointing product. After using all shots as directed, no change in energy level at all. Not any weight loss either.

Delicious

Reviewer2790211님께서 Jul 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

When compare to another liquid l-carnitine products, this one has a great taste.

Great Carnitine

chacho님께서 Aug 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Carnitine is only one of the many nutritional products I use on a daily basis. Good buy.

GREAT PRODUCT

Reviewer2362760님께서 Jun 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

GREAT PRODUCT

Lots of Energy

Reviewer1222054님께서 Apr 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product before going to work in the mornings and again at 3pm for a energy boost.

l-carnitine

Reviewer3206168님께서 Jun 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product and very effective when used consistently.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품