KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,980

₩23,523

할인금액: ₩8,543 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

nice product

Reviewer1794033님께서 Mar 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

these are super tiny capsules, very easy to take. I'm not really noticing if they are more effective than other serrapeptase products but they seem to work. They have no enteric coating, so you must take on an empty stomach or be sure to get a brand that is if that is impossible (It is imperative for max. absorption that the product make it to the small intestine). I take it for sinus infections and chronic inflammation, i def. do have less when I take this product.

Wonderful Product

Reviewer1239444님께서 Sep 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product really works! For the first time since I was a young child I can breathe deeply and even feel the air going through my lungs! I first took this at night and by the next morning I noticed it had already started working. By the next week though, I had to up the dosage. Only drawback- these enzymes work by breaking up the mucous so you can easily expel it. This means it will seem as if it's making you produce more, instead of less. It's kind of gross, but every morning I hack up a lot of phlegm. While that's not exactly glamorous, it's well worth it. The other day I had to run to catch the train and for once my asthma didn't have me bent over. I could stand up and breathe deeply. This is an amazing product; I highly recommend it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

As good or better than Serrapeptase

Reviewer3323814님께서 Sep 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use Serrazimes 1 daily and 2-3 tabs (when needed) really kick in to fight inflammation from cycling, running, swimming, surfing and even gum and tooth pain. I won't be without it, more effective than aspirin or the other pain relievers.

Now Foods, Serrazimes, 90 Vcaps

Reviewer2100867님께서 Apr 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

At 20,000 units these do not give good value for money. On the up side there are no bad additives. Now are going to get rid of all bad additives within a 5 year period, why so long not sure!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

May not be suitable if you have yeast issues

Reviewer2583661님께서 Jan 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I suffer from allergic rhinitis and am also allergic to many foods. When I get an allergic reaction, my sinuses get clogged and I have difficulty breathing. I have tried Dr's Best serrapeptase and it works great, but I don't like swallowing their dry capsules. I was happy then when I read that serrazime pills were tiny. These pills didn't do anything for my sinuses. The mucus maybe got slighly runnier, but the inflammation and clogging still remained. I suspect this is because the main ingredient comes from fungi And I have fungi(yeast)issues. I get good results with vit c, fish oil and probiotics instead.

Best for nasal congestion

Reviewer1109204님께서 Oct 31, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Of the brands of serrapeptase, I've found this one most helpful for sinus congestion.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Serrapeptidase and use in management of fibromyalgia

Reviewer2178440님께서 May 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Products such as Serrazimes and Ribose are being added to other more "traditional" agents available for the treatment of fibromyalgia. The theory is that improvement in immune system by way of serratia variants and more easily accessible source of energy by way of an already broken-down sugar should at least somewhat improve patients' most common problems of pain and fatigue. The jury is still out--clinical tests cost too much, so MDs are relying on anecdotal data and observation of individual patients over time. Basically: it can't hurt to try it. (Observe all precautions as delineated on the product container; this is not yet endorsed by the FDA)(--the ones who make the clinical testing phase so very difficult and expensive, and who tie up useful, even critical treatments by their own convoluted red tape. But you didn't hear it from me...)

Good product.

Reviewer2778996님께서 Jan 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product seems to work well for what I bought it for (nasal congestion due to nasal polyps).

stikywiket

Reviewer3299579님께서 Jan 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was recommended to me by a Lyme specialist. It has helped with the headaches and fatigue. No side effects that I can tell. Plus its a small easy-to-take capsule. Seems to be helping with the Lyme Disease.

Effective for allergies

Reviewer1183567님께서 Dec 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product helps control my tendency to have congestion and sinus drainage due to allergies at night and helps keeps me clear during the day.

상품 1-10 중 전체 26 상품