KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

great product for some, but maybe not for everyone

4974559150175106973님께서 Sep 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mild and gentle, but still a definite lift in mood and energy on only one a day for me, but didn't work for daughter--made her more anxious.

effective

kanaca님께서 Aug 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love all the sizes of SAMe, and just as good as Jarrow

Good product

5435030093168394235님께서 Aug 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Help for depression and feeling energetic

Perfect as in Fresh Vitamins Stores

Reviewer2551207님께서 Jun 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thank you for offering the same products as I used to buy for a whole lot more. As a senior on fixed incomes we really do not have much to spend and my Dr. has prescribed this for me to get better. Thank you again for your continued low priceing. John Chapman

Now Foods samE 200, from Australia

Reviewer2700060님께서 May 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It took longer than I expected for the product to reach me (almost 3 weeks). I have tried SamE before and found it very effective, but I found that the strength seemed to vary from one tablet to another in this brand.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Highly Recomended

Reviewer2300932님께서 Dec 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

SAMe has worked great for me. I have recomended it to my daughter and hope she will take my advise.

Awesome product

Reviewer1898133님께서 Aug 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product contains a well blended combination of products to make it very effective.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Effective for my mood and knee injury

Reviewer1598869님께서 Jun 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This brand of Sam-E seems about as effective as most of the other brands for a lower cost. I am able to sprint run for the first time in at least a decade. I can also jog quite far which was almost impossible. I have been taking 2 tablets a day. I feel a big difference on days that I forget to take it. It also gives me More energy, alertness, motivation.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

as promised

Reviewer2296161님께서 Mar 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product was as listed and came in a reasonable amount of time and was well packaged.

My husband is pleased

Reviewer2489065님께서 Mar 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

He is taking this product in conjunction with Milk Thistle and Peelu to combat Candida and IBS. So far so good as the problems he was having with his gut, and heartburn, have stopped.

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품