KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Wow do I feel a difference!

Reviewer3031425님께서 Dec 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm one of those people who rarely notice a difference when I take supplements. This is one of the first. I mainly take it for mood- I take one in the morning when a first get up and it really helps me through the day. If I'm really grouchy a couple hours into the morning, I usually forgot to take my SAMe. Occasionally I feel I need a "pickup" in the afternoon, or it might be "one of those tough days," so I'll take another one. I like the B vitamins included, because I feel my energy pickup. Love this product, will keep buying.

Now Foods SAMe 200mg

Reviewer2654177님께서 Apr 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to work as well as Life Extension brand, but less expensive.

SAMe for minor depression

Reviewer3042495님께서 Jan 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been using these to help with minor depression. They really do help a lot! HIghly recommended.

SamE by NOW

Reviewer1774090님께서 Jan 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for memory

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Effective for my mood and knee injury

Reviewer1598869님께서 Jun 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This brand of Sam-E seems about as effective as most of the other brands for a lower cost. I am able to sprint run for the first time in at least a decade. I can also jog quite far which was almost impossible. I have been taking 2 tablets a day. I feel a big difference on days that I forget to take it. It also gives me More energy, alertness, motivation.

SAMe tablets good value

Reviewer1153151님께서 Sep 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product helps mood and physical wellbeing. Wouldn't want to go without it!

Now Foods samE 200, from Australia

Reviewer2700060님께서 May 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It took longer than I expected for the product to reach me (almost 3 weeks). I have tried SamE before and found it very effective, but I found that the strength seemed to vary from one tablet to another in this brand.

Now Foods, SAMe, 200 mg, 60 tablets

Reviewer3139991님께서 Nov 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a wonderful product-I can really tell a difference when I use SAMe...I am in a much better mood, as long as I use it consistently, and feel better overall, too. This is my first use of the Now Foods brand, had used the Schiff product until I discovered that iherb carries it.

Highly Recomended

Reviewer2300932님께서 Dec 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

SAMe has worked great for me. I have recomended it to my daughter and hope she will take my advise.

SAMe with B

Reviewer3192645님께서 Oct 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for 2 years and continue to be pleased. IHerb has the best price.

상품 1-10 중 전체 26 상품