KO

iHerb 상품평

₩33,150

₩52,015

할인금액: ₩18,865 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Wow do I feel a difference!

Reviewer3031425님께서 Dec 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm one of those people who rarely notice a difference when I take supplements. This is one of the first. I mainly take it for mood- I take one in the morning when a first get up and it really helps me through the day. If I'm really grouchy a couple hours into the morning, I usually forgot to take my SAMe. Occasionally I feel I need a "pickup" in the afternoon, or it might be "one of those tough days," so I'll take another one. I like the B vitamins included, because I feel my energy pickup. Love this product, will keep buying.

Now Foods SAMe 200mg

Reviewer2654177님께서 Apr 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to work as well as Life Extension brand, but less expensive.

SAMe for minor depression

Reviewer3042495님께서 Jan 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been using these to help with minor depression. They really do help a lot! HIghly recommended.

SamE by NOW

Reviewer1774090님께서 Jan 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for memory

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Effective for my mood and knee injury

Reviewer1598869님께서 Jun 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This brand of Sam-E seems about as effective as most of the other brands for a lower cost. I am able to sprint run for the first time in at least a decade. I can also jog quite far which was almost impossible. I have been taking 2 tablets a day. I feel a big difference on days that I forget to take it. It also gives me More energy, alertness, motivation.

SAMe tablets good value

Reviewer1153151님께서 Sep 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product helps mood and physical wellbeing. Wouldn't want to go without it!

Now Foods samE 200, from Australia

Reviewer2700060님께서 May 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It took longer than I expected for the product to reach me (almost 3 weeks). I have tried SamE before and found it very effective, but I found that the strength seemed to vary from one tablet to another in this brand.

Beware - this contains different ingredients to the 100mg

5532317483647110197님께서 May 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

We had been using the 100mg SAM-e for a few months but were advised by our practitioner to increase the dose to 200mg. I bought the 200mg in what looked like the same product, but realized after my sons behavior deteriorated that it contains different ingredients, including Folic Acid, which does not agree with many. These products need more differentiation.

effective

kanaca님께서 Aug 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love all the sizes of SAMe, and just as good as Jarrow

Now Foods, SAMe, 200 mg, 60 tablets

Reviewer3139991님께서 Nov 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a wonderful product-I can really tell a difference when I use SAMe...I am in a much better mood, as long as I use it consistently, and feel better overall, too. This is my first use of the Now Foods brand, had used the Schiff product until I discovered that iherb carries it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 26 상품