KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Now Foods Red Yeast Rice Doesn't Work Anymore

Reviewer2852349님께서 Sep 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product actually did work quite well for me for a couple years, then, even though I continued at a slightly increased dosage, my cholesterol and triglycerides went back up to their original levels. Although it contains milk thistle & Co-Q-10 to protect against the potential effects of statin, this product probably no longer contains statin, so there is no point in taking it to lower cholesterol. The drug companies have succeeded in making it very difficult for mfg. of supplements to safely produce red yeast rice capsules.I have been obliged to go over to the dark side by taking Crestor. Alas.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Not effective

5191626644215194857님께서 Feb 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

After eating over 1 month, my cholesterol level not only reduce, buit also be higher. I take 2 cap per day.

Customer concern

Reviewer2170216님께서 Feb 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been waiting for weeks for an answer to a question that I have abut this particular shipment. No answer yet. The concern is that this shipment is significantly different in color than any shipment during the last few years. . . . Still waiting!

It cost me a packet!

Reviewer2348604님께서 Jan 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased the red yeast rice for shipping to England. It took weeks to arrive (which I wasn't advised about) and I then had to pay gb£16 duty on the shipment!

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품