KO

iHerb 상품평

₩9,156

₩9,320

할인금액: ₩163 (2% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

OK

greenisthenewblack님께서 Aug 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love dates, but not this date sugar. Tastes like dates, but not in a good way if that makes sense. I much prefer coconut sugar! Will not repurchase.

Not again!

Reviewer2471975님께서 Jan 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Strange, almost awful (for me!) taste .... wouldn't recommend it to anyone ... nor would I use it further. I left it somewhere outside, maybe someone needs it. For me, it's far away from the sugar taste, and what is een worse - it always leaves "traces" in the drink, which are much like waste...

Date Sugar

Reviewer1271019님께서 Jan 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Now Foods Date Sugar is quite tasty and is pretty finely ground for date sugar. It works great in baked items like cookies. It is a bit grainy so it probably wouldn't be as good sweetening something like ice cream. When baking, I do use about 25% more than the comparable amount of sugar in recipes because it isn't as sweet as table sugar. If there was a way to get date sugar ground even finer so it would dissolve, I would give it 5 stars.

Tasty sugar alternative

Reviewer1097390님께서 Dec 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this for my tea. Sweetens it just right, without it being too sweet like I added too much sugar. However, by the time I finished my tea, I saw that there were some remnants of the sugary powder leftover. This sugar doesn't raise my blood sugar.

Great product

Reviewer2184517님께서 Jan 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like to use this as a substitute for powdered icing sugar to coat cookies, top muffins, etc. I used a combination of date sugar and xylitol to make "peppernuts" (Russian Christmas cookies) and it worked very well.

Finely powdered date sugar

Reviewer1407671님께서 Feb 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a high quality product sold at a nice price on iherb.com The flavour is pleasing and sweet, and works beautifully as an alternative to other dry sweeteners such as cane sugar or table sugar for baking. Would purchase Now Foods Date Sugar again, and would recommend this particular brand of product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer1096479님께서 Mar 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product. Without sulphites & no sugar added. Pure date sugar taste.

Date sugar.

Reviewer1320819님께서 Dec 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been looking for a sugar substitute that I can use in baking. I haven't baked with this yet but I did put it in coffee. Not a good idea as it does not melt away and I was surprised to find spongy bits of date at the bottom of my cup. Gross till I figured out what it was.

Excellent natural "whole food" sweetener

Reviewer1345222님께서 May 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff works great, and is better than other brands because it doesn't clump. We use it in baking. It gives a different texture and flavor than white sugar, which you may or may not like, but it's certainly healthier.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good quality date sugar at a good price

Reviewer1642118님께서 Oct 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this date sugar to replace some of white or brown sugar in recipes and have good luck.

상품 1-10 중 전체 43 상품