KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩9,081

₩9,243

할인금액: ₩162 (2% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
(4)
2 별점
(2)
1 별점
(2)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent substitute

Reviewer2471600님께서 Feb 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent substitute for other sweeteners when baking. I usually use honey, but date sugar is perfect when honey isn't an ideal substitute. I no longer buy most NOW foods products because of what I learned about QAI, the group that certifies their products as organic. Since no one says this date sugar is organic, I don't mind buying it from them.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Really tasty

5598399106105531991님께서 Sep 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for cookies and energy bars.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Healthy but not really sugar

4865991019844053040님께서 Nov 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is not really sweet enough to be used as a sweetener. I appreciate the fact that it's 100% dates and will use the package, however I probably will not reorder. I would use fresh dates instead.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Date Sugar

5017371377932860048님께서 Aug 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product - great replacement in baking for refined sugars

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer1096479님께서 Mar 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product. Without sulphites & no sugar added. Pure date sugar taste.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Finely powdered date sugar

Reviewer1407671님께서 Feb 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a high quality product sold at a nice price on iherb.com The flavour is pleasing and sweet, and works beautifully as an alternative to other dry sweeteners such as cane sugar or table sugar for baking. Would purchase Now Foods Date Sugar again, and would recommend this particular brand of product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

1.

5057362419740433066님께서 Nov 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Did not work in my cake

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Love it.

4753870490755861606님께서 Nov 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for cakes,sweet buns and cookies.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Хороший продукт, но не сахар...

Reviewer1872815님께서 Oct 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Брала для кофе, но в кофе добавлять - ерунда, не растворяется! Отлично для выпечки. Еще я добавляю в смузи, когда кладу туда слишком много кисленьких продуктов. Пахнет приятно и едва уловимо фиником. Пожалуй, для смузи буду заказывать еще, поскольку он дает небольшую сладость, и в тоже время это не сахар как таковой (который в смузи не рекомендуется), а измельченный финик.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Fabulous!

Reviewer3271848님께서 Sep 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this to make a sweet potato pie and it was wonderful. I used it cup for cup for white sugar and could not tell the difference. It was perfect. I love that this product is not processed, just dried and ground up dates. I also found that it did not cause my candida issues to flair. I will probably use this for all my baking from now on.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 41 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »