KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 27 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Eyesight got BETTER!

19 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3064760님께서 Jan 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

With all the things I had read about pycnogenol, I thought, can it really work. After about a month, I started forgetting to put on my glasses for driving when I would leave the house. I also was reading close-up print without the bifocals!! I am really impressed. I only take 1 pill at bedtime and have had this much result! Also the added rutin is CRUCIAL for building blocks of arteries and veins and keeping them strong (to help prevent strokes).

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great for preventing bruises and nosebleeds

17 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1327608님께서 Apr 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take a lot of fish oil, but since fish oil is a blood thinner, it tends to make me bruise and get nosebleeds easily. A friend recommended Pycnogenol to stop the bruising and nosebleeds. It worked like a charm. It also make a good anti-inflammatory. The only drawback I've experienced is that high doses (200 mg.) tend to make me a little light-headed and irritable. Pycnogenol works best if taken with lots of vitamin C (500 mg.)

Impressed With This

16 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1118058님께서 Jun 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

From Australia Read the review here about stopping nose bleeds so gave it a try. Wasn’t getting blood noses until I started taking Vitamin E to thin down sticky blood, then started to get mild nose bleeds daily just blowing and cleaning my nose. Within 3 days of taking Pycnogenol and continuing with Vit E, no more nose bleeds. Didn’t think it would work that fast! I was also reading of one study where Pycnogenol® (between 150mg & 300mg used in trial) was significantly more successful in decreasing Chronic Venous Insufficiency symptoms than the prescription drug Daflon®, a combination of diosmin and hesperidin so am hoping it will help with some spider veins but will give it more time.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Excellent combination of ingredients!

14 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

TrueReviews님께서 Nov 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pycnogenol is a well known antioxidant, it recycles vitamin C in the body. So, it is better taken with vitamin C, and this product has rutin and acerola in it, which are vit C sources. I feel great using it, it has made a difference in my leg veins, and i believe in my eye sight too, which was unexpected! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great muscle tonic!

13 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2689446님께서 Nov 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

First, I have great respect for Now and Drs Best as superior products. I started using this for high blood pressure, which didnt show anything very noticeable. However when I noticed reduction in muscle fatigue after exercise and an elimination of my nightly charlie-horse cramping, I did the research. The only change in my supplements was this and cordyceps. Research shows this was probably the main reason for my cramps going away. Note from Nov 2011 Just went on my first skate ski of the year. Put my wife on it months ago. Neither of us experienced the usual aching shank muscles we always got early season even when we were in racing shape.

상품 1-5 중 전체 27 상품