KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Seems to be working

Reviewer2091038님께서 Dec 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I seem to have less issues with my allergies and I don't get sick as often.

My second bottle

MichelX님께서 Nov 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works for me for colds, especially if I feel one coming on - it can knock it right out, but not for serious flu or bronchitis. If i am already fully sick, I alternate this with Oil of Oregano drops during the day. Great combo.

recommended for sinus fighter

5349884673548747919님께서 Apr 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It bothered my stomach. I'm going to try the plain olive leaves product.This one has echinacea.My friend recommended olive leaf to help with my sinus infections.

olive leaf extract

4892230936550273753님께서 Jan 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great stuff for flu,knocked it right out in less than a week's time,highly recommend!!!

Unsure of health benefit

Reviewer1994621님께서 Dec 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After completing the bottle, still unsure of the health benefit. No side effect noted. Good quality and freshness.

For pain

Reviewer2411072님께서 Sep 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't tell yet if this helps with my body pain & stiffness, but I know it has helped others w/ tooth pain and other types of arthritic pains. I will keep using

Good product!

Reviewer2106622님께서 Jul 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've taken this product for sinus infections. It knocks it out pretty fast. It's a higher dose than I use to buy. Just remember to take it often at least a couple a day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great effect for viral infection.....it help my daughter recover faster from her flu and cough.....

Reviewer2152302님께서 Nov 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really works

I like this stuff

Reviewer2124504님께서 Nov 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to keep me healthy. I work with the public and am constantly exposed to viruses but since I started taking this, have not suffered from any cold or flu type illness. Also, some recent clinical studies revealed that olive leaf extract is extremely effective in reducing blood pressure.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

NOW Olive Leaf Extract

Reviewer3259469님께서 Sep 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took when I started to sniff, possible coming down with a cold. I took one before bed and felt fine the next day. Price is reasonable.

상품 1-10 중 전체 31 상품