KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩11,042

₩17,332

할인금액: ₩6,290 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
(4)
1 별점
(5)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Not for me

Reviewer2688267님께서 Jul 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Being dairy-intolerant I bought this as a substitute for cheese. It tastes nothing like cheese, and gave me severe stomack-pains and bloating. Never again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

As good as any

Krystall님께서 Jul 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Little, yellow flakes with health benefits. I acidentally ordered two of these, they are huge and now I will have nutritional yeast forever! Nutritional yeast has kind of a cheese-flavor, and I use it as an additive in cooking.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Delicious! Be here NOW!

Reviewer1437520님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tried to get a different one, but iHerb was out of stock on them, so I tried this one. Very nice. delicious taste and nice size flakes (not powdery). Excellent quality. I notice i use less amounts of this one, as it has such a nice taste I don't need more. Love it. I'd get it again. Be here NOW!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great

danielledonohue님께서 Jun 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My kids love this stuff!!! Every time I make spaghetti I use this instead of cheese, and they always want more and more! I love how healthy it is and how full of protein and B vitamins it is. Wish it was organic, but like how it is non-gmo.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

No more fatty cheese for me!

charlottemsk님께서 Jun 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes weird, in a good, cheese-ish way. I sprinkle them on salads, use them in soups and have them on pizza. Perfect.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

LOVE THESE

Reviewer2609963님께서 Jun 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used these yeast flakes while alleviating Candida, and have continued to use them daily because I enjoy them so much.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Now Foods, Nutritional Yeast Flakes

5548047401522601074님께서 May 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am happy with this product. Pleasant taste. Good value.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Wow!

Reviewer3173319님께서 May 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We love nutritional yeast now! As with all "new" food products, our family purchases either from Bob's Red Mill or NOW foods. We trust both companies. Nutritional yeast flakes are a super healthy way to add flavor to virtually anything.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Really delicious

Reviewer2774490님께서 Apr 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff! Very healthy and it has a "thick" "cheesey" taste. Love it instead of parmesan in my pasta. Adds a really nice hearty flavour

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great

Reviewer1446460님께서 Apr 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A tasty mild nutty flavor. Low calories with all the B vitamins and protein. Sprinkle on vegetables, in cereal, soup,...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 71-80 중 전체 192 상품

« 이전 | 6 7 8 9 10 | 다음 »