KO

₩9,814

₩17,451

할인금액: ₩7,637 (44% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Great taste!

Reviewer2397765님께서 Dec 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my favorite brand of nutritional yeast. It has a wonderful flavor that some of the wimpier nutritional yeasts out there do not have. But that same flavor may take some getting used to if you have never had nutritional yeast before. Try sprinkling some on pasta. It's great! We've been eating nutritional yeast for about 20 years, because we are vegans and the yeast is a great source of B12 (even if it is added to the product).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not as good as some other brands, but still tasty

Umbridge님께서 May 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer Red Star and KAL brands to this as they seem to have a stronger flavour. This is still good though, and a great option for those who think nutritional yeast can sometimes be overpowering. I personally love the taste and would prefer a stronger flavour!

Yeast Flakes

Reviewer2589724님께서 Jul 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yummy yeastflakes that give b vitamins in food form. Love it.

Funky taste

Reviewer1620488님께서 Nov 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had high hopes for these flakes, but I'm afraid they taste a bit odd to me. Even putting them as "cheese" on some foods, there is just something different about them that makes them more of a distraction than an actual part of the food. I doubt I'll order them again. (By the way, I have very sensitive taste buds, so I am rather picky about food.)

great

Reviewer2153251님께서 Sep 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

i like the way it tastes. Great nutritional value and price.

yeast

Reviewer2458560님께서 Aug 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

wonerful yeast- met all my expectations- great taste!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Now Foods, Nutritional Yeast Flakes, 10 oz, (284 g)

Reviewer3193183님께서 Sep 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My second order of this product and again, this is another product that I find easy to take. No aftertaste.

Weird smell and taste

Reviewer3003614님께서 Jun 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm not sure if I like nutritional yeast. It has a strange flavor and smell.

Strong Taste

Reviewer3350988님께서 Mar 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A little too overpowering for my son in smoothies.

I don't know...

annannaljuba님께서 Jun 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read multiple times people describing the taste as parmesan-cheese like. I'm confused, because it really tastes nothing like parmesan, wich is why I bought it. I was really disappointed. But as far as yeast goes, the taste is not bitter at all.

상품 71-80 중 전체 223 상품