KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Nutritional Yeast Flakes

4648988233728640074님께서 Jul 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

So tasty!

great flavor

Reviewer1100441님께서 Jul 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i really like this yeast, but a lot of the vitamins in it are just added in. i don't know how i feel about that, but the texture of this yeast is also noteworthy. its actually kind of crunchy, which is unlike any other nutritional yeast i've had. this stuff is excellent for salads.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Taste great!

4627942154105432985님께서 Jun 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would recommend.

cheesy

5120775936314933417님께서 May 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

perfect for mac n cheese, and has all the vitamins you need :D you either hate it or ya love it. Its an acquired taste.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The name says it - very Nutritional and Great for Skin Problems!

dilian01님께서 Apr 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had a skin problem for years, and then I read that this is often caused to insufficient vitamin B. Then I found out that this product is one of the best natural sources of Vitamin B, that is very easily and completely absorbed and utilized by your body.I mainly sprinkle it on salads or put it on pasta or some meals, and it does add a sort of cheesy/nutty flavor. I have REALLY noticed a lot of improvement in my skin condition and recovery from scratches or redness. Can help scalp issues like dandruff or seborrhea dermatitis. Highly recommended for smooth well-balanced skin complexion!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Liked it

4653195519090546184님께서 Apr 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first time I tried nutritional yeast, so I generally have nothing to compare it with. The taste of this stuff is great, I love to sprinkle it on salads - just a tiny sprinkle gives such a difference. I bought it mostly for the B 12 and other vitamins. I didn't notice any obvious health benefits yet, but probably I'll have something to say after I take a bloodtest) BTW, shipping to Russia, Moscow was okay, took about 2,5 weeks and some disputes at russian post office, as usual... :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Yum!

odalol님께서 Apr 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a first time user of nutritional yeast, I didn't know what to expect. I've used this a few times for seasoning vegetarian food, and I like the rich flavour. You can use it to fake cheese or egg flavour if you're a vegan. The container is huge, and mine was only half full (product is sold by weight, not volume, so no worries, though). A smaller container would be better.

Great!

Reviewer1309217님께서 Feb 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love nutritional yeast and all you can do with it. Great cheesy flavour :)

love

Reviewer2828462님께서 Feb 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love the cheesy taste

Can't live without this

EvasiHerb님께서 Feb 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use the Yeast Flakes every day, in nearly all my food

상품 51-60 중 전체 195 상품