KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Now Foods, 영양 효모 플레이크, 10 온스 (284 g)

₩10,739

상품 26-30 중 전체 183 상품

« 이전 | 4 5 6 7 8 | 다음 »

Great product

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

ejade03님께서 Nov 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my second purchase of this brand of Nutritional Yeast - it's delicious and good value for money.

Excellent value!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5316041887926119916님께서 Jan 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff! I'm a vegan, so interesting food and depth of flavor is extremely important to me. I add it to soups, sauces, salad dressings and lentil loaves and it adds such a wonderful umami taste. Not only that, but the canister is a very generous size, really good value! I can't believe people give this stuff to dogs! It's much too good for dogs.

Tasty Cheese Alternative

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

rabbit님께서 Aug 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nutritional yeast has a nutty, cheesy flavor which is exquisite in many different recipes. I am vegan, so I use it mainly as a cheese flavor replacement. I use it to make a variety of vegan cheeses, alfredo sauce, cream of broccoli soup, au gratin potatoes, scalloped potatoes, cheesy mashed potatoes, and many other recipes. Nutritional yeast is also a great way to get a wide variety of essential vitamins through your food. After eating it, my urine is always bright yellow and I feel great. As of this writing, the KAL brand, which iHerb also stocks, offers a better deal for the money and tastes just as good, if not better than this or any other brand I've tried.

Yeast without a "yeasty" aroma

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Howard님께서 Oct 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased the Now Foods Nutritional Yeast Flakes, as an alternative, because the brand I usually like and prefer, was temporarily unavailable at the iHerb site. The Now Foods is a bit pricey for the meager 10 oz quantity in a giant container. Nevertheless, it has a pleasant non-yeasty aroma, at least how pleasant brewer's yeast can be, and the flaky texture is also agreeable, vs others that are powdery. If you don't mind splurging somewhat on the price, I think it is a good choice of brewer's yeast. I gave it 4 stars, as it is a bit expensive for the quantity.

Great product :)

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3241630님께서 Mar 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it very much, I use it specially with warm meals cuz then it dissolves better and it gives the food a "cheese" taste... but I wouldn't use it too much with raw stuff like juices or smoothies, because the taste is kinda strong then. But it's a really good source of B vitamins :D I really like this product!

상품 26-30 중 전체 183 상품