KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Ok

Reviewer1190986님께서 Nov 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have not got use to the taste yet

good on pasta

Reviewer1432268님께서 Dec 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

extra b12 for the vega people in the crowd. good with pasta instead of cheese.

Great B Vitamins.

Reviewer2681231님께서 Sep 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

At a great price. I sprinkle these in soup, but don't really notice a great surge of energy as was hoping for.

NOW-02455

Reviewer1321384님께서 Sep 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes just a bit salty. Mixes pretty well with liquids.

tastier than I expected

Reviewer1273331님께서 Sep 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is actually very yummy with salad, pasta, and home made alternative vegetarian cheese!

Yum

Reviewer1950718님께서 Oct 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

An acquired taste to many, but I love it. Really brings a fried rice dish to life.

Yum!

odalol님께서 Apr 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a first time user of nutritional yeast, I didn't know what to expect. I've used this a few times for seasoning vegetarian food, and I like the rich flavour. You can use it to fake cheese or egg flavour if you're a vegan. The container is huge, and mine was only half full (product is sold by weight, not volume, so no worries, though). A smaller container would be better.

Nutritional yeast.

Reviewer1739960님께서 Jun 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A great product, but I don't understand the need for such a large container. It seemed like it was about a third full upon arrival.

My First Time Using Nutritional Yeast

MichelX님께서 Jul 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't say how this compares to other brands, but I can say that the amount was much, much more than I expected. So, for people who use a lot, that's good. To me it doesn't taste as much like cheese as people have sworn. Maybe a little bit like one of those French, smelly expensive cheeses.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

not taken long enough yet but

Reviewer2441306님께서 Oct 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix this product into my morning drink of water, green drink and a detox product. I can't say that I'm aware of any particular thing happening within my body, but I trust I'm getting a good supply of b-vitamins and I find I don't mind the taste. As I'm very sensitive to negative tastes, I think this a positive.

상품 51-60 중 전체 198 상품