KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Best I've tried.

h-anna님께서 Aug 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't tried KAL's yeast, but it is no longer available here so never mind. But I tried Bob's Red Mill. I prefer Now Food by far, both for taste and for vitamin content.

Yeast without a "yeasty" aroma

Howard님께서 Oct 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased the Now Foods Nutritional Yeast Flakes, as an alternative, because the brand I usually like and prefer, was temporarily unavailable at the iHerb site. The Now Foods is a bit pricey for the meager 10 oz quantity in a giant container. Nevertheless, it has a pleasant non-yeasty aroma, at least how pleasant brewer's yeast can be, and the flaky texture is also agreeable, vs others that are powdery. If you don't mind splurging somewhat on the price, I think it is a good choice of brewer's yeast. I gave it 4 stars, as it is a bit expensive for the quantity.

Great product :)

Reviewer3241630님께서 Mar 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it very much, I use it specially with warm meals cuz then it dissolves better and it gives the food a "cheese" taste... but I wouldn't use it too much with raw stuff like juices or smoothies, because the taste is kinda strong then. But it's a really good source of B vitamins :D I really like this product!

Taste pretty good

Reviewer2967975님께서 Jul 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is pretty good when taking directly. My 5-year-old loves it. Just sticky when melted in the mouth and the powder will be blown out with breath if not careful.

Not for me

Reviewer2688267님께서 Jul 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Being dairy-intolerant I bought this as a substitute for cheese. It tastes nothing like cheese, and gave me severe stomack-pains and bloating. Never again.

Beautiful taste

jcdasilva님께서 Oct 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use these for creating vegan "cheese"sauces,tats is very good and creamy compared to others I have tried.Great sprinkled over food too. Very generous sized bottle!

A vegans best friend

Reviewer1970608님께서 Oct 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I add nutritional yeast on/in every food dish I make. I love that it's fortified with b12! You get your moneys worth with this box. It's cheap and lasts forever..

excellent

Reviewer1651973님께서 Nov 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

extremely yummy on popcorn

Can´t live without it

4887837241482593475님께서 Nov 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it on popcorn and I love it...can´t eat popcorn without it..

I like it

4711244410144400246님께서 Nov 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I liked the nutritional yeast flakes, they're a nice addition to savory dishes

상품 31-40 중 전체 196 상품