KO

₩11,326

₩17,777

할인금액: ₩6,452 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Brain Food !

Reviewer2877569님께서 Apr 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using the NOW Foods Nutritional Yeast Flakes for years. It is great tasting on toast or soups while providing an energy boost especially in the B Vitamins. Great product !

Taste pretty good

Reviewer2967975님께서 Jul 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is pretty good when taking directly. My 5-year-old loves it. Just sticky when melted in the mouth and the powder will be blown out with breath if not careful.

Great product :)

Reviewer3241630님께서 Mar 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it very much, I use it specially with warm meals cuz then it dissolves better and it gives the food a "cheese" taste... but I wouldn't use it too much with raw stuff like juices or smoothies, because the taste is kinda strong then. But it's a really good source of B vitamins :D I really like this product!

Yeast without a "yeasty" aroma

Howard님께서 Oct 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased the Now Foods Nutritional Yeast Flakes, as an alternative, because the brand I usually like and prefer, was temporarily unavailable at the iHerb site. The Now Foods is a bit pricey for the meager 10 oz quantity in a giant container. Nevertheless, it has a pleasant non-yeasty aroma, at least how pleasant brewer's yeast can be, and the flaky texture is also agreeable, vs others that are powdery. If you don't mind splurging somewhat on the price, I think it is a good choice of brewer's yeast. I gave it 4 stars, as it is a bit expensive for the quantity.

LOVE THESE

Reviewer2609963님께서 Jun 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used these yeast flakes while alleviating Candida, and have continued to use them daily because I enjoy them so much.

Great!

KrisHolth님께서 Jan 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this in my green morning drink. Great that it has vitamin B12, most brands dont.

Juymmy!

holahola님께서 Nov 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have tried it on popcorn and over pizza before eating (instead of cheese), taste great! Gives a cheese-reminder taste.

Can't live without this!

4655614356087021555님께서 May 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nutritional yeast is one of my most used products, and this label is the best!

Great quality

5329945723409160480님께서 Apr 29, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is great quality, if a little expensive. The vitamin fortification is pretty impressive, too!

These are awesome!

Reviewer2156075님께서 Mar 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've bought these many times, they are great.

상품 31-40 중 전체 215 상품