KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,089

₩17,405

할인금액: ₩6,316 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Fresh, good taste, nutritious

jasonjs님께서 Aug 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very fresh, tastes great. Goes great with my protein shake. Excellent source of Vit-B complex, much better source than synthetic pills. Foods are always more absorbable than synthetic

Nutritional Yeast Flakes

Reviewer2406442님께서 Dec 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for home-made cat food. It blends easily and is more palatable.

Taste pretty good

Reviewer2967975님께서 Jul 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is pretty good when taking directly. My 5-year-old loves it. Just sticky when melted in the mouth and the powder will be blown out with breath if not careful.

Yeast without a "yeasty" aroma

Howard님께서 Oct 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased the Now Foods Nutritional Yeast Flakes, as an alternative, because the brand I usually like and prefer, was temporarily unavailable at the iHerb site. The Now Foods is a bit pricey for the meager 10 oz quantity in a giant container. Nevertheless, it has a pleasant non-yeasty aroma, at least how pleasant brewer's yeast can be, and the flaky texture is also agreeable, vs others that are powdery. If you don't mind splurging somewhat on the price, I think it is a good choice of brewer's yeast. I gave it 4 stars, as it is a bit expensive for the quantity.

Great product :)

Reviewer3241630님께서 Mar 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it very much, I use it specially with warm meals cuz then it dissolves better and it gives the food a "cheese" taste... but I wouldn't use it too much with raw stuff like juices or smoothies, because the taste is kinda strong then. But it's a really good source of B vitamins :D I really like this product!

Love it!

MikeMember님께서 Dec 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used a similar yeast (Red Star Brand) many years ago and this one tastes just the same. I love it sprinkled on popcorn!

Great!

KrisHolth님께서 Jan 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this in my green morning drink. Great that it has vitamin B12, most brands dont.

Taste well.

Reviewer2726985님께서 Jul 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Don't think it taste like cheese, but good taste. I think it's doing much for my body, my skin glows:)

Yum!

Reviewer2044069님께서 Oct 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great taste. We sprinkle on brown rice, steamed veggies and popcorn!

IT'S REALLY NOT YEAST YOU KNOW

Reviewer3231995님께서 Nov 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is wonderful! It's really not yeast - too bad they call it that; I'm told it's made from a particular species of mushroom and is loaded with the B vitamins! SUPER HEALTHY! Gives you lots of energy!

상품 31-40 중 전체 201 상품