KO

iHerb 상품평

₩10,881

₩17,079

할인금액: ₩6,198 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

My favorite source of "B" vitamins

Reviewer1666268님께서 Sep 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a canister of brewers yeast that I paid a lot less for. My cat and dog get that stuff sprinkled on their food. When I open this container the cat nearly knocks me down rubbing on my legs trying to convince me that she needs this too! I put a teaspoon of the cheap stuff and a teaspoon of this "NOW" brand on a plate. She sniffed both and proceeded to chase the paper plate around the kitchen licking every atom up before she would even look at or tasted the cheaper stuff! She and I agree; This is the best!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The name says it - very Nutritional and Great for Skin Problems!

dilian01님께서 Apr 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had a skin problem for years, and then I read that this is often caused to insufficient vitamin B. Then I found out that this product is one of the best natural sources of Vitamin B, that is very easily and completely absorbed and utilized by your body.I mainly sprinkle it on salads or put it on pasta or some meals, and it does add a sort of cheesy/nutty flavor. I have REALLY noticed a lot of improvement in my skin condition and recovery from scratches or redness. Can help scalp issues like dandruff or seborrhea dermatitis. Highly recommended for smooth well-balanced skin complexion!

Good yeast flakes

Reviewer2312954님께서 Oct 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

These yeast flakes are actually manufactured by Red Star. They seem fine.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

HealthyGuy님께서 Oct 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love these so much, I eat them out of the container with a spoon. I also sprinkle it over my raw soups and mix it with my dog's food. Great source of B vitamins.

PKSills

Reviewer3106204님께서 Nov 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I add these nutritional yeast flakes to my dog's homemade food acording to the alternative veterinarian, Dr. Pitcairn's recipe. Good value for the price.

great for B vitamins!

Reviewer3020750님께서 Jun 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't use this myself, but I do feed it to my dogs to supplement B vitamins. I had been using brewers yeast for many years, but this is a much better product, and my dogs love the taste. since I have been using this their coats are much softer and they seem to be in better health overall.

Great

danielledonohue님께서 Jun 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My kids love this stuff!!! Every time I make spaghetti I use this instead of cheese, and they always want more and more! I love how healthy it is and how full of protein and B vitamins it is. Wish it was organic, but like how it is non-gmo.

Liked it

4653195519090546184님께서 Apr 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first time I tried nutritional yeast, so I generally have nothing to compare it with. The taste of this stuff is great, I love to sprinkle it on salads - just a tiny sprinkle gives such a difference. I bought it mostly for the B 12 and other vitamins. I didn't notice any obvious health benefits yet, but probably I'll have something to say after I take a bloodtest) BTW, shipping to Russia, Moscow was okay, took about 2,5 weeks and some disputes at russian post office, as usual... :)

Excellent value!

5316041887926119916님께서 Jan 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff! I'm a vegan, so interesting food and depth of flavor is extremely important to me. I add it to soups, sauces, salad dressings and lentil loaves and it adds such a wonderful umami taste. Not only that, but the canister is a very generous size, really good value! I can't believe people give this stuff to dogs! It's much too good for dogs.

Yeast Flakes

Reviewer2890522님께서 Nov 07, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Kind of a weird taste, but in a GOOD way. I recommend them! Good fiber, good for the hair.

상품 1-10 중 전체 202 상품