KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Now Foods, 영양 효모 플레이크, 10 온스 (284 g)

₩10,729
₩17,889
할인금액: ₩7,160 (40% 할인)
213 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.6 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
다른 상품평 (17)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 184 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

My favorite source of "B" vitamins

23 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1666268님께서 Sep 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a canister of brewers yeast that I paid a lot less for. My cat and dog get that stuff sprinkled on their food. When I open this container the cat nearly knocks me down rubbing on my legs trying to convince me that she needs this too! I put a teaspoon of the cheap stuff and a teaspoon of this "NOW" brand on a plate. She sniffed both and proceeded to chase the paper plate around the kitchen licking every atom up before she would even look at or tasted the cheaper stuff! She and I agree; This is the best!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

The name says it - very Nutritional and Great for Skin Problems!

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

dilian01님께서 Apr 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had a skin problem for years, and then I read that this is often caused to insufficient vitamin B. Then I found out that this product is one of the best natural sources of Vitamin B, that is very easily and completely absorbed and utilized by your body.I mainly sprinkle it on salads or put it on pasta or some meals, and it does add a sort of cheesy/nutty flavor. I have REALLY noticed a lot of improvement in my skin condition and recovery from scratches or redness. Can help scalp issues like dandruff or seborrhea dermatitis. Highly recommended for smooth well-balanced skin complexion!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good yeast flakes

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2312954님께서 Oct 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

These yeast flakes are actually manufactured by Red Star. They seem fine.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Excellent!

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

HealthyGuy님께서 Oct 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love these so much, I eat them out of the container with a spoon. I also sprinkle it over my raw soups and mix it with my dog's food. Great source of B vitamins.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

great for B vitamins!

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3020750님께서 Jun 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't use this myself, but I do feed it to my dogs to supplement B vitamins. I had been using brewers yeast for many years, but this is a much better product, and my dogs love the taste. since I have been using this their coats are much softer and they seem to be in better health overall.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 184 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »