KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Krill

5103412226233064954님께서 Apr 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good quality.

Ok

Reviewer2421016님께서 Feb 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works in the beginning, but I got breast tenderness

So far so good

4734954959718674802님께서 Feb 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

No aftertaste

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil - Perfect for your Astaxanthin. Researched a lot about Astaxanthin, and found out that the best "fat" that goes with it is Krill Oil. Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels. I find it quite expensive compared to the fish oils, so next time, I'd just shift to

Thoughtful-Reviews님께서 Feb 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect for your Astaxanthin. Researched a lot about Astaxanthin, and found out that the best "fat" that goes with it is Krill Oil. Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels. I find it quite expensive compared to the fish oils, so next time, I'd just shift to my fish oils. The diffference may not be that significant. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Essential suppliment

Reviewer1611079님께서 Dec 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is real expensive but my naturapath says it's one of the best oils to take- at least you don't need too many tabs a day! I notice sharper thinking and better well being- but I also take other supplements so can't say for certain if krill really works.

Great quality

Reviewer1842225님께서 Oct 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Now foods do the best quality and this is another winner. Very fishy smell though but that wouldnt put me off

a bit pricey

joseph921님께서 Sep 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's a bit pricey for such a small serving (60 gels). But I suppose that's because krill oil is much more potent than omega 3s.

Neptune Krill Oil

Reviewer1623885님께서 Mar 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

An excellent price! Didn't help with my overall body pain and was hoping that it would.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good price at same quality

Reviewer2266263님께서 Oct 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good price at the same quality offered by some other companies for similar prodcut.

EASY TO SWALLOW

Reviewer2898168님께서 Jun 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

MUCH BETTER THAN REGULAR FISH OIL , AND NO BELCHING OR FISHY TASTE!

상품 1-10 중 전체 43 상품