KO

₩24,189

₩37,959

할인금액: ₩13,770 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Cannot tolerate it

Reviewer1801441님께서 Sep 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Caused severe heartburn and upset stomach all day long. I can tolerate most supplements with no ill effects but I sure cannot take this one. And it really stinks. The fishy semll is so bad that it gags me. Gong back to my regular Omega 3 supplements.

Not for me

Reviewer1316551님께서 Mar 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used many different brands fo krill oil. This one smells so bad that I threw it out.

waste

Reviewer1247902님께서 Aug 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

the stuf stinks, the caps stick together, and I've tried other berands I liked way better.

Sticking and Leaking Softgels

krystalho님께서 Mar 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

All the softgels in the bottle were sticking together and leaking... Would not recommend at all.

Smelly Krill Oil Softgels

Reviewer2058746님께서 Feb 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Now Foods Krill Oil softgels smell like dead fish. Too bad Now's quality control is not up to par. Softgells are unpleasant in your mouth before swallowing and smell like fish. Quality fish oil softgels should not smell!!! Also, the Now bottle top caps are the worst ibn the industry. 20 to 30% do not reseal tightly.

Adverse Reaction

Cyberoo님께서 May 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was hoping this might help relieve my unexplained nerve pain and reduce inflammation. Unfortunately it gave me more nerve pain plus a frozen shoulder! I suspect I may have had ciguatera poisoning recently as I was eating a lot of tropical fish (I live next to the Great Barrier Reef in Australia) and this adverse reaction appears to confirm it. Now unable to eat any fish or fish products for at 6 mths.

Now Neptune Krill Oil makes me sick JUST LIKE FISH OIL

Reviewer2498108님께서 Jan 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

smells like fish oil. tastes like fish oil when burping it back up HOURS later. NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS AND FISH OIL. YECHHH!

Poor service

Reviewer2872816님께서 Aug 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very slow shipping service

a bit ho hum

Reviewer2022467님께서 Aug 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

hasn't lived up to the hype

Not sure on this one

Reviewer1879194님께서 Oct 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have only been taking this for a short time.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품