KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Also good

MGG-ThreeTwoFour님께서 Jan 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

after taking NOW Foods' 60 softgels, switch to buy 120 softgels and cheaper. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Have been trying Krill for over a year

Reviewer3011959님께서 May 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I switched to Krill after reading about it and being not very happy with Fish Oil found at big box stores (Sam's club)- hated the fishy aftertaste. The Krill does not do that. The pills are smaller in size making it easier to swallow. It is hard to say what effect this has had - as I take it as part of a regimen. Overall, I do feel better. What started as a supplement regimen to improve hair loss has helped me with other things. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism (went through the levothyroxin hell), I do have high cholesterol (my liver does not tolerate statins of any kind). I have not tested for cholesterol lately, but the compound regimen helped me lower it, and my thyroid hormones are back in normal range. I will be continuing with this. PS: My hair has NOT grown back, perhaps the loss has slowed some.

neptune krill oil

Reviewer1432075님께서 Jun 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The krill oil is excellent, I like the fact that you do not have an after taste with them. I do find the pills a little expensive.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Just what the doctor ordered

Reviewer3236376님께서 Jun 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doc was very specific in what we wanted me to take and iHerb.com had what I needed. Plus, quick delivery!

kind of expensive

Reviewer2814550님께서 Jul 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

started taking this after hearing about it on Oprah from a health guru. It is a small dose and sort of pricey, but I'm willing to pay more for quality and sustainability.

Wait To See

Reviewer1767629님께서 Apr 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been taking Neptune Krill Oil only short time. Will be tested in May for update on improvement over standard Omega 3s. iHerb.com is great. Prices better than anywhere and company is very prompt in their delivery. THANK YOU i herb.com!

krill oil

Reviewer2839270님께서 Jul 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

great oil, it helps me recover faster from my workouts and deal with stress. I personally feel having a bigger dosage helps the effectiveness of the oil.

Good price!

Reviewer2886559님께서 Dec 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Slight scent of the krill- not as "clean" as the Twinlab product that I previously used !

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good replacement for fish oil

Reviewer1128958님께서 Mar 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this together with super evening primrose to ease PMS. have been taking it for more than a month now. seems to alleviate PMS.

Reduction of pain.

Reviewer1928397님께서 Nov 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this product on the recommendation of my cousin who had 4 spinal fusions a year ago, and has been in constant pain. She says that she is now nearly pain free. I have arthritis in all major joints and decided to try it, and so far I would say there has been some relief but I will be in a better position to judge once I have had the full bottle. Looking good.

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품