KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good for keeping Calcium where you want it and not where you do not

NBPT100님께서 Aug 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Vit K2 is great for directing calcium into your bones and keeps it from going into your soft tissues. If you have a soft tissue injury, calcium can deposit at the injury site causing healing issues. Vit K2 will prevent that. It also keeps calcium from building up in your arteries. You don't want that! This is how athletes like distance runners have heart attacks. They take in too much calcium and not enough magnesium and K2. I was diagnosed with calcific deposites in my rototor cuff tendon. It has been debilitating. I took this for a few months and my shoulder injury is finally improving. I found the most benefit when I trippled the dose to 300mg a day. For maintenance 100-200mg should be good. This is the MK7 version of K2 vs. the MK4. The MK4 type has a shorter half life so you need to take more of it to get the same effect. I found taking 3 pills a day of this MK7 product is working well for my shoulder issue. For maintenance I will dial it back to 1 a day. Although this is a fat soluable vitamin there is no research suggesting any toxicity issues. People should feel safe taking 2 or 3 of these a day. There is a prominent ND in Canada who has researched this topic and has come to this conclusion. To help insure calcium is absorbed into the bone and teeth take K2 with your Cal/Mag. I gave this 4 stars because contains soy which some people need to avoid. It is not a lot but people need to be aware of it. If a small amount of soy is not an issue for you this is an excellent choice. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Also, helpful "Yes" votes are appreciated. Peace and good health.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I like this brand a lot.

Rocklin님께서 Apr 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Plaque in the arteries is made up of calcium, cholesterol, fat, etc. As soon as I'd read that calcium can get shuttled into our arteries rather than into our bones if we are low on vitamin K-2, I started looking for a good k-2 mk7 supplement so that I could up the amount I am getting every day as well as help clean my arteries. Update: I'm getting it from my diet now including from my homemade cultured veggies. This is important to take if you are supplementing with calcium/magnesium/d3, however. And k2 is fat soluble so take with a bit of good fats in your food. Just had my teeth cleaned and noticed my teeth felt stronger during the process, less tartar than last cleaning, and no inflammation. Also my nails are healthy and strong. I should get my husband on it.

Vitamin K-2

Reviewer2869993님께서 Nov 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take these together with calcium and vitamin D3 to keep my bones healthy and strong, and to prevent cardiovascular disease. These are cheap but still seem to be of good quality. Will buy again.

Perfect

Reviewer2427281님께서 Jan 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very important for proper blood clotting. A must have for bone strength and to prevent hardening of the arteries. It also regulates calcium so it dosen't bild up in the arteries if you take a calcium supplement.

Nose Bleeds stopped

Reviewer2042083님께서 Sep 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have suffered with nosebleeds since I was a little kid. Had some rhino-surgery a few years ago for something else, but surgeon said the cauterizing would help my nosebleeds go away. Yuck, but he was right. I still would get them in the winter however. MK-7 makes them go away completely. I take two of these a day and no more bloody nose. The fact that vitamin K-2 is good for my heart and bones too is just a bonus. Those are the kind of side effects I like!

Natural form of K2 but slightly low dose

Reviewer2534376님께서 Jun 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yes this is the natural form of K2 (MK7) but having compared it to the synthetic form (5 mg) and Natto the dose seems a little too low. I take some Natto about once a week to keep my levels up... but if I don't the plaque on the back of my teeth comes back. Nonetheless I'm sure it's working even at this tiny dose... as if I don't take it the plaque comes back even faster. Wish they'd bring out a 200 ug dose... as this would probably be sufficient. A slightly bigger bottle of the stuff would be nice... as 60 tabs doesn't last very long... and starts to get expensive real fast. Nonetheless this is currently my favourite K2... as the 5 mg K2 (MK4) synthetic while effective is not as nice and the effects don't last as long ie. K2 Mk7 has more persistence in the body. :-)

It contains animal gelatin

4662807631228439743님께서 Jun 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good price, but it contains gelatin from unknown animal (now foods don't answer me when I asked the origin of gelatin).

Now Foods, MK-7, Vitamin K-2, 100 mcg, 60 Veggie Capsules

noneofyourfrigginbusiness님께서 Oct 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

MK-7 has a long half-life so I only need to take one capsule every other day and skip the weekends.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Feel safer now taking my calcium citrate. Good dosage.

KimNeblett님께서 Sep 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Feel safer now taking my calcium citrate. Good dosage.

Great for of Vit K

Reviewer3102236님께서 Feb 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is best form of Vit K for bone and cardiovascular health, and the best price I've found.

상품 1-10 중 전체 46 상품