KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,304

₩22,461

할인금액: ₩8,158 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

One of the best forms of supplemental Mag

Reviewer1398395님께서 Sep 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good price, though I wish it came in smaller tablets -- I'd rather take 2 moderately-sized tablets than one giant horse pill. Also, although the calcium carbonate this contains is probably just filler, and has a very small amount of elemental calcium, I still wish it wasn't included at all. I get plenty of calcium in my diet, and more than I really want in my supplements (from various calcium salts, plus my multi).

Good stuff

Reviewer2218446님께서 Oct 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used different formulas of magnesium. I wanted to try the malic version because Malic Acid can chelate aluminum from the body. It's also supposed to increase energy production. Other types of magnesium make the tired, this one doesn't, so it's perfect if taken during the day. I only wish I could get a clean 200 mg elemental magnesium per pill.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

pretty good but some down sides

Reviewer2190469님께서 Nov 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

it's good value and one of the better forms of mag, altho at 3 servings a day I got loose stools. 1 serving a day is the max my body can take. If you've got a sensitive GI tract you're probably better off with mag oil or mag glycinate

unsure if this is effective at 2 a day

Reviewer1602129님께서 Sep 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have compared this product with NOW magnesium caps(400 mg) and with Natural Vitality Natural Calm magnesium drink, and it does not seem to have an effect at 2 tabs a day. Possibly at a higher dosage it would, but I am comparing the three to find the most cost effective solution. I need to take this for benign tremors.

Good source of magnesium

5450936385665030050님께서 Mar 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I keep craving high in magnesium foods (i didn't do it before starting taking vitamin D, and magnesium deficiency is linked with taking high doses of vitamin D) It also upsets my stomach if i take a larger dose, so i'm not sure if my body is using it properly.

stuck together

Reviewer1319366님께서 Jul 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

the tablets were stuck together in the bottle. I don't know if they got too hot or what. I have taken these for years & they help keep me regular & feel better. I hope the next shipment comes in better condition.

Motherf@#ing huge tablets

5644973307485679790님께서 Oct 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Well, I cannot tell if it really helps me with cramps or pain since the only use I see for it is to regulate how often I need to go to toilet. So if you got constipation and cramps this is meant for you :D

Does The Job!

Reviewer2344314님께서 Nov 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

No frills, good product. If you have trouble swallowing a fairly large tablet, look elsewhere.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품