KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

ok

5022632093551559154님께서 Apr 19, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works but it stains .. it is white not clear .. I will never use it if I am wearing a sleeveless top It has a strong scent but its ok with me

Hmmm

5629135361106201299님께서 Feb 17, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the smell and ingredients but I hate how it gets runny when i sweat, and hard to wash out while showering.

Perfect for tweens

ekstravirgin님께서 Dec 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great as a first deodorant - no "scary" ingredients, leaving a light lavender smell, and killing of the sweat

Cheap and safe

Reviewer2837310님께서 May 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Beautiful smell and quite reliable..even if you are used to profuse perspiration. Avoid any deodorant with Aluminium (or its derivatives)much research has been done in the side effects of contaminants (such as Aluminium) in our bodies. This is a simple and cheap option to maintain well-being.

Didn't work well for me

5606454329588627705님께서 Nov 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unfortunately, this deodorant does not get me through a full work day (office job). I have pretty bad body odor when I get home. The search continues. :(

Does a great job

5051149054114416651님께서 Oct 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Did a great job along the summer. No funny odors, no stains on the clothes, no iritations of the armpit and it works great for the feet too. And it smells so nice. I totally recommend it.

non greasy

5084878038975483720님께서 Oct 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice fragrant deodorant

Great product

5315611613761516956님께서 Jun 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this to try out. It has a great lavender smell that stays on for a while till you shower. The reason why it only got 4 stars is because it is white! Make no mistake, you will get white pits with this product, so use with care though be generous. however, after applying for a few days, the deodorant aspect kicked in and I really hardly smell even after a heavy session of physiotherapy. The lavender smell does not stay on after showering, so you are free to use any fragrance without conflict for the day! This is not an antiperspirant which means you still sweat. As described by another user, best way is to use it at night and it stays smell free for the next 2 days or so. I stay in a wet & humid country and this is almost by far the best natural deodorant I have tried that really works.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

need long lasting deodorant? that is answer

Reviewer2354534님께서 May 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

not strong but long lasting don't ask why just buy it!!

Long-Lasting Deodorant Stick,Refreshing Lavender

5369631336787581586님께서 Apr 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it.