KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Awful, heavily scented

Reviewer2972183님께서 Jul 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't actually use this stuff because as soon as I opened the jar, my whole apartment was filled with the strong flowery scent. I had to throw it out and air the place out.

Poor Product

Reviewer2765871님께서 Jul 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very messy!! Does not control odor... I recently tried Jason Tea Leaf soap and deodorant, it works to control odor and is a great product...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

terrible!!!! waste of time and money!

Reviewer2338858님께서 May 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

i used this cream once. not only was the smell off, but it took several minutes to rub in and still left my armpits white, and it smeared all over my tank top. i still left it on all day to see if it worked. needless to say at the end of the day my pitts still stunk and i needed to shower!!

25 years old girl

erikamarija님께서 Jun 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

didn't like it all

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Now Foods, Deodorant Cream, 2.3 oz (65 g)

Reviewer3302833님께서 Oct 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Difficult to apply, does not seem to eliminate odor

makes me sweat! and

Reviewer2672403님께서 Nov 28, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is awful. It makes me sweat!

aluminum-free

Reviewer2678801님께서 Jun 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product really is aluminum free. Some of the natural brands have aluminum and call it Alum or "Alcloxa," which is an aluminum salt. Now Long-Lasting Deodorant Cream works better than any deodorant I have tried (except maybe Lavilin) for body odor. It does leave a white residue on clothing, which washes out. It is inconvenient to apply. It can be applied at night, then washed off the next morning so you do not have the heavy paste on your skin and clothes during the day -- but that is a hassle.

really long lasting

Reviewer2501219님께서 Feb 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

does the job

Long Lasting Deodorant Cream

Reviewer2669882님께서 Oct 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband tried a bunch of natural deodorants including the salt crystal and nothing really helped. Until this, he only needs a tiny amount and it lasts all day. Thank you Now Foods.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The best natural deodorant!

Reviewer2681361님께서 Aug 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've had a big problem trying to find a deodorant, that helps with stinky pits. Feels like nothing has ever worked well (not even stong antiperspirants). It felt bad using so many chemicals, so in my first Iherb order I ordered this, and it's like wow... It keeps me fresh for long, and even controls sweating a little bit. Even if you sweat, it keeps the smell away. It's kind of weird to put on deodorant with your hands, but you get used to it. It's easier to put on in the summer, when the temperature is warmer. The only small disadvantage is that it leaves a white stain on your armpit, for a little while. But the product works so well otherwise, so it's just a minor minus to it. And if you use black clothes, just remember to put in on a while before, the white "disapears" and doesn't stick to your clothes. ;) This thing really works, and one jar lasts for months, even if using it daily. The best deodorant EVER!

상품 31-40 중 전체 173 상품