KO

iHerb 상품평

₩7,907

₩10,347

할인금액: ₩2,440 (24% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Awful, heavily scented

Reviewer2972183님께서 Jul 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't actually use this stuff because as soon as I opened the jar, my whole apartment was filled with the strong flowery scent. I had to throw it out and air the place out.

25 years old girl

erikamarija님께서 Jun 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

didn't like it all

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Now Foods, Deodorant Cream, 2.3 oz (65 g)

Reviewer3302833님께서 Oct 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Difficult to apply, does not seem to eliminate odor

Poor Product

Reviewer2765871님께서 Jul 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very messy!! Does not control odor... I recently tried Jason Tea Leaf soap and deodorant, it works to control odor and is a great product...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

terrible!!!! waste of time and money!

Reviewer2338858님께서 May 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

i used this cream once. not only was the smell off, but it took several minutes to rub in and still left my armpits white, and it smeared all over my tank top. i still left it on all day to see if it worked. needless to say at the end of the day my pitts still stunk and i needed to shower!!

makes me sweat! and

Reviewer2672403님께서 Nov 28, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is awful. It makes me sweat!

BERMUDA NOV 07

Reviewer1106539님께서 Nov 30, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I work out a lot and even when I'm hot and sweaty my pits remain fresh. Great product

Better Than Anything Else I've Ever Tried

Reviewer3195112님께서 Dec 02, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I hated to use the "regular" stuff from the store, but had to as all the other natural deoderants didn't work at all; I did find, that even though I used the regular deoderants, by the end of the day I still needed something more. I gave this product a try and was greatly impressed. It works better than anything I've ever used. I love it because the smell is so light and I'm still able to sweat without smelling bad, such as when I work out. I highly recommend trying this product out.

Now Foods, Deodorant Cream

Reviewer1807321님께서 Apr 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Awsome! I have had huge issues with underarm order, probably hormones. I often say, "this 45 year old smells like a teenager". I have tried several all natural deoderants with no luck. This product has changed everything! You'll love it!

Excellent

Reviewer2032887님께서 May 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to work best if I put it on the night before, rather than the day of. Keeps all smell at bay.

상품 31-40 중 전체 173 상품