KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Liver Caps

Reviewer1946079님께서 Jun 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my daughter for her low iron levels and she is experiencing new energy which is enabling her to do things without being so fatigued and exhausted. She is so happy, she finally found something that really works. Thank you so much.

Liver Caps help energy level

Reviewer1156526님께서 Apr 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find that taking dessicated liver helps my energy level. I am very pleased with the Now foods brand I have been getting, and the price is right through iherb!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps with energy level and keeps sinus allergy at bay

Reviewer1150760님께서 Jan 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This really helps with my allergy. I usually wake up with an allergy causing sinus syndromes, and this product has managed to unclog my blocked nose every morning, and infuse me with hyper energy every morning and afternoon. After 5 years of trying all kinds of supplement, this is one of the best so far, besides colon cleansing supplements.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The only way to have liver

Reviewer3261990님께서 Nov 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Don't mess around with tablets or powder. Let's face it they taste like manure. You can get all the benefits of Liver w/o having the bad taste, what a blessing.

Good Product

Reviewer1344955님께서 Nov 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good cost effective way to get B vitamins in bio- available form. Easier to take than tablets. Quality is good.

Liver caps

Reviewer2144101님께서 Feb 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel like I may have more energy with this product.

wondering?

5164720073768635172님께서 Aug 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm hoping this product will work. I haven't received it yet, but after I ordered I tried to find more information on the product. I was hoping it was desiccated liver just like their powder product, but I found out it wasn't desiccated, so I really am confused about the processing methods and if the nutrients are still left to absorb, as in desiccated. I'll write again after I take for a couple of weeks. I'm kind of disappointed that there isn't much information on this particular product like in their pure powder product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for energy and heavy blood. Great product!

Reviewer2883689님께서 Jan 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been using this for years.

liver caps

Reviewer3246509님께서 Jan 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

perfect supplement. Just what I was looking for.

good stuff

Reviewer1251850님께서 Apr 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

hope it works