KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

review

Reviewer2877120님께서 Mar 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

A healthy liver is very important and this preparation has improved my skin which is linked to a stressed liver

Good Product

Reviewer2040093님께서 Nov 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you want a liver product with silymarin and eleuthero, this is probably the best one. Take breaks from it now and then to avoid attenuation.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1807321님께서 May 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband uses this and as far as we know it is taking care of his liver issues.

Good product

Reviewer2838737님께서 May 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think this product is doing a good job... No more pain in my liver area, no more feeling of sluggishness... I like it.

Liver Capsules (NOW-02432

Reviewer1351460님께서 Apr 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

After a couple days of adjustment, NASTY body odors, things got back to normal. I'd say I've noticed no difference, but what the hey, it's a vitamin and any change will be gradual and subtle. It's got some B vitamins that I don't normally get in my diet so there's bound to be some benefit.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I stopped taking due to my issues.

Reviewer2583260님께서 Mar 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I stopped the pills and stopped eating all liver. The liver in animals filters toxins and I`m really worried about the GM`d (genetically modified) grains growth hormones, steroids etc. I`ve been researching. I`ll keep you updated.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good product but has other ingredients

Reviewer1794079님께서 Jun 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i wish it came with liver only.

Good Value

Reviewer3234822님께서 Oct 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good value

Affordable and quality

Reviewer3121470님께서 Nov 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Now Foods stuff is usually dependable, and these are no exception. I wish they were from grass-fed beef, but considering the price and availability I am happy to make this my second choice overall for liver caps.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품