KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

works

Reviewer2424024님께서 Feb 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works but if you have blackheads, because ppl dont understand it

lavilin

Reviewer2592023님께서 Mar 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

works fine

Love!

danielledonohue님께서 Apr 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff!!! The price may seem expensive, but it really lasts a long time! It is so convenient to only have to apply every 5 days or so. I LOVE how natural it is, and I don't have to worry about putting aluminum under my delicate armpit area. Highly suggest trying. At first you need to apply it a little more regularly, but once your body adjusts after a few weeks, it is only required once or twice a week! I work out everyday, too, so I put this stuff to the test!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Effective and innovation - perspiration odours solved

4887659750269337203님께서 Dec 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works very well, no odour problems after perspiration. I am glad to be able to avoid chemicals and metals in antisperspirant. It is a small container and i have not yet worked out how much to use and how often. I think it will last for a few months. I like it and will get more. I recommend this product and vendor.

meets my expectations

Morris님께서 Dec 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am testing it for one month already. And it seems really work for me! No smell!

Love this

Reviewer2691639님께서 Dec 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although it doesn't last me a week, maybe 4 or 5 days. I'm a super sweaty person so happy with that many days. Doesn't stain clothing & love not having to apply every day, plus the lack of aluminium & other nastys is great too.

Lavilin, Underarm Deodorant

5292174314469757245님께서 Jan 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff does work for me for a few days.

Good price.

5334783807151584811님께서 Jan 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recommend everyone.

feedback

5224492477222961266님께서 Feb 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thank you so much for fast delivery. Product is wondefull!

simply GREAT

5056516791183580847님께서 Apr 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

been using this for 2 weeks now, and as promised, it works very very well. little bit hard to spread it evenly at first but my underarm stays fresh for days.

상품 21-30 중 전체 68 상품