KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Love!

danielledonohue님께서 Apr 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff!!! The price may seem expensive, but it really lasts a long time! It is so convenient to only have to apply every 5 days or so. I LOVE how natural it is, and I don't have to worry about putting aluminum under my delicate armpit area. Highly suggest trying. At first you need to apply it a little more regularly, but once your body adjusts after a few weeks, it is only required once or twice a week! I work out everyday, too, so I put this stuff to the test!

lavilin

Reviewer2592023님께서 Mar 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

works fine

works

Reviewer2424024님께서 Feb 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works but if you have blackheads, because ppl dont understand it

The best woman's deodorant

Reviewer1802317님께서 Jan 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a very happy non perspiring woman now. I have tried other deodorants that do not work. I wanted to get away from the over the counter brands with all the chemicals and this is the winner!!

At last!A deodorant that actually works, thats not bad for my body<3

Reviewer2219915님께서 Jan 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have try a lot of different Kinds natural and organic deodorants, but never been satisfied, my old deodorant i had too use 5 times a day Because it did't work, and in almost give up on natural deodorant, but decided to give this one last try since i do not Want parabens in my skin. I was so happy to find that this deodorant actually worked I love this product, it last along time, At least for 3 days, i do not know if it last 7 days Because I usually shower after two or three days:) the smell is soft and after a time i don't smell it. No more sweaty smelling armpits:D

Lavilin

Reviewer1358547님께서 Jan 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using Lavilin for some years now, just wish it was still available in Australia. It is a very good product. The service was just great I had it within 14 days.

Lavilin

Reviewer1415079님께서 Dec 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best deo-product I ever used. Have used it in approx. 12 years. Love it!

Wonderful !!!

Reviewer1853063님께서 Dec 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really works! I loved this product so much!

Awesome product

Reviewer1857247님께서 Dec 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have turned on so many people to use this product. My husband and I use it about every 7-10 days. It is amazing.

by Elena Z

Reviewer2036167님께서 Nov 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent product! it lasts for 4 days in average, no odour, no irritation.. It helped to normalize the process of sweating :) highly recommended!

상품 21-30 중 전체 68 상품