KO

₩12,760

₩20,018

할인금액: ₩7,258 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Taste unbelievably bad

Reviewer2095442님께서 Jan 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son refused to take these; they leave a terrible aftertaste. I thought he was being dramatic until I tried one - he was not exaggerating!

😨👎

4679827877630011573님께서 Jan 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

this tastes bad .. too bad the kids spit it .. i had to taste it too to know how bad it was .. and it was awful .. waste of money i will throw it طعمه كريه جدااا

Bad Taste

GraceHope님께서 Mar 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

My children could not tolerate the taste. They complained every time they had to chew them. I tested them to see what the big deal was, and the taste was chalky and not good.

YUK!

Reviewer2659907님께서 Apr 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter and I were NOT impressed...they taste GROSS! Simply Sharon Sharon Pawlak

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Made my child very nauseous

Reviewer1758176님께서 Jan 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was hoping this would be the perfect one for my son, 11 years old. He was very nauseous after taking them. Will go back to the Trader Joe's vits.

bad tasting

Reviewer3245617님께서 Aug 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My 2 kids don't like the sour metallic taste so we will throw them out and go back to the Natural Factors ones, also the sorbitol content causes diahorea in my 3 year old.

Product Review

Reviewer2161076님께서 Apr 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Terrible taste. Can't use them.

Yuck!

Reviewer1037408님께서 May 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is awful. Tasted chalky and metallic when I tried it.

The taste is not good

Reviewer1261624님께서 Aug 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The children hates them and wont eat them. So then they are a waste of money for me even if the product have a good composition of vimanines and minerales.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품