KO

₩14,169

₩22,250

할인금액: ₩8,081 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Now Foods, Immune Renew, 90 Vcaps

5054591574668319020님께서 May 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have two small children. It seems when they come home with something, I get it. From a personal recommendation as well as the reviews I read, I felt inclined to try this product. All in all, this product didn’t work out for me. I’ve had two episodes of imbalances in my well being since using it. When those episodes occur, what is usually my saving grace is a product called Wellness Formula manufactured by Source Naturals. I take 3 tablets of that 2-3 a day and that usually keeps me from getting a full-blown cold. I wouldn’t tell anybody not to try Immune Renew. From the reviews it has worked wonders for a lot of people. It just wasn’t the same experience for me.

no benefit whatsoever

Reviewer2333805님께서 Apr 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this supplement on a daily basis for about one year and have no noticed no benefit whatsoever. I suffer from allergic rhinitis, which has not improved in the slightest. I've had two colds this year, which is more than I normally experience. I feel that is a waste of money and I won't be buying it again.

ms

5435635967513925476님께서 Mar 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

sent back for refund along with the magnesium that is not listed here that was substandard as well as the astralalus that sent back it smelled really bad not sure why you forgot to list everything i purchased in this order

Not strong enough

TSTmalaysia님께서 Jun 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

if you have flu/cold, better use andrographis

have not use it yet

4879437652197578689님께서 Dec 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

not tasting it yet