KO

iHerb 상품평

₩21,927

₩34,410

할인금액: ₩12,484 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Wonderful

Reviewer1506693님께서 Nov 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am VERY pleased with the results of this product. I seem to feel better, have more energy. I started out looking for a supplement or enhancement for my pituitary gland which I only have 15% of my gland due to removal of tumor at age 16. I was too tired all the time at age 46 and tried other products but this one hit the spot. I have energy now which helps me have better outlook on everything and that in turn makes me feel like doing things again and feeling good about myself. It has made me learn to take better care of myself and I've added vitamins and exercise to my routine. My kids sure notice the difference. Thank you. I look forward to feeling even better as time goes on.

IGF-1+

Reviewer2549459님께서 Feb 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a former nutritional supplement manufacturer, this product gives me the most results for my money.

Excellent product.

Reviewer3229507님께서 Oct 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I need this product because I have Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency Syndrome, and my IGF growth factor blood level is very low. This is great and the price is good too.

Made my skin breakout

Reviewer2284891님께서 Jun 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Don't know if this is so good for women who are prone to acne. Seemed to help me have more energy and bust some belly fat, but had to stop taking it due to skin problems.

this works

Reviewer2554399님께서 Feb 04, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'll be brief; guys, I am 55 and have always popped off three sets of 30 push-ups every morning, taking one day off per week, and do other stuff. I now do three sets of 70 push-ups, AND do another three sets of 100 push-ups in the afternoon, among other increases. The only thing that I can connect to this incredible increase is this stuff. However, I do take a lot of supplements, so I don't know for certain. Yet, for the above reasons, of course, I'm hooked on the stuff now.

for my daughter

Reviewer2225257님께서 Aug 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is for my daughter, who is disabled. It has helped her become slightly more functional.

great!

Reviewer1352709님께서 Jan 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This helps me in my work-outs. I rarely feel sore after a heavy work-out and it's a great product to replace HGH that we lose as we age..

Excellent. Noticed the difference

Reviewer2080051님께서 Jan 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I noticed the difference within a few days; I slept better and had more vivid dreams; had more energy in general and an uplifted mood. I use it twice a day - upon waking and right before sleeping.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Works better than i thought...

Reviewer3156084님께서 Jul 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Getting better reps and strength gains... Also look a bit bigger in only a few days.. And i've tried quite a few products before this...

effective product

annegoggans님께서 Oct 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Happy with product. Sour taste but not bad. I have used other brands and did not feel the effectiveness as much as this one.

상품 1-10 중 전체 44 상품