KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great!

AnnaLL님께서 Apr 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it to make my own crackers, or "knekkebrød" as we call them in scandinavia. I use 1/2 a cup each of almonds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds and flax seeds with two tablespoons of the husk powder and a big pinch of salt. Grind in magic bullet or food processor. Mix well with 2 cups of water and let soak for about 15 mins. This is enough for two trays. Use parchment paper on tray and use wet (so it doesn't stick) fingers to flatten. Put in middle of oven for about an hour @ 210 f or 100c.

nice fine texture

Reviewer2994189님께서 Mar 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this powder is pretty finely ground so it's easy to just mix it in with any drink, nice fine texture is easily blended. great value, good stuff. only complaint is package is not re-sealable so it's best to put it in another container that can be closed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Just what I had hoped for

Reviewer1625810님께서 Apr 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Psyllium husk is the active ingredient in products such as Metamusil(tm). This is perfect. Mix a rounded teaspoon it in a bowl of oatmeal as it's cooking, in a shake, or some yogurt or small amount of juice and it goes down easy without added chemicals, dyes, sugar, or artificial sweeteners. It really works to keep your digestion just right. Use if you need a "mover" or if you want a non-chemical, non-drug way to gently give structure to loose stool. As an additional bonus, just like with oat bran, the soluble fiber in psyllium husks binds to cholesterol in your digestive track to lower blood cholesterol levels. My experience with Now Foods over the past couple of decades has been 100% positive. Finally, the price is lower than "Metamusil (tm)" or store brands of the same. I'm thankful to iHerb for offering this.

Very good

Reviewer1392856님께서 Dec 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good quality and really an easy way to add more fiber to your diet. I recommend to all.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Simple easy way to get your fiber

Reviewer1882054님께서 Feb 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just keep a container of frozen juice concentrate in the freezer and pop a spoonful of concentrate in my glass with a spoon of this powder, and mix it all up. Taste is passable, texture takes a little getting used to. Great results for a healthily functioning digestive system.

Psyllium Husk Powder

Reviewer1143872님께서 Mar 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I both have added this to our daily diet. Has had very positive benefits.

Great for low carb diet

francesjoan님께서 Jun 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great for making low carb gravy,pudding,adding texture to chocolate tea drinks,thicken yogurt to a pudding texture. Just be careful not to add too much otherwise its like a firm jello. It helps me avoid middle age weight gain.

Psyllium powder 24 oz.

ShelleyP님께서 Feb 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent value on this large size bag. I find the powdered psyllium to be more effective than the coarser grinds.

Psyllium Husk Powder

Reviewer2181146님께서 Apr 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Individually wrapped servings. High quality.

psyllium husk powder

Reviewer1465308님께서 May 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is great stuff at a great price.

상품 1-10 중 전체 73 상품