KO

₩16,218

₩21,219

할인금액: ₩5,001 (24% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

nice

5603167778776674975님께서 Mar 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

gives the bread good texture

Hmmm

Reviewer2255839님께서 May 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Well it's a good price and it is a nice quality psyllium. However I have discovered through some reading and googling that too much fibre is really not so great for you. I made a fab psyllium husk powder, almond flour, egg white bread with this and thought I had found the answer to a no grain bread. However, the psyllium wreaked havoc on my digestion, causing weight gain, stomach distension, too frequent bowel movements and a lot of digestive discomfort. Apparently high fibre diets are really not so healthy and bowel cancers are more strongly correlated with high fibre diets than low fibre diets...to my great surprise. So I guess I would say use in moderation and drink plenty of water with it as it expands to about 5 times its size so without the extra water this can cause digestive blockage and can also bind important minerals and carry them out of your body instead of being able to absorb them properly.

Mrs

Reviewer2378761님께서 Jan 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not very easy to intake. Granule form is better.

smoothie

Reviewer1899425님께서 Jun 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

great for my smoothie

hard to blend

Reviewer2775521님께서 Jul 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have been using whole psyllium husks for years and decided to try out the powder form. We find the powder form hard to blend with water and it tastes even blander than the whole form. Otherwise, it does what it suppose to do - gives you great bowel movement!

Nice

Reviewer1450344님께서 Feb 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

nice to have in smoothies!

heavy!

Reviewer2863556님께서 Mar 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is good but i must say i find it totally 'blow me up' ... my stomach and belly just feels so bloated and heavy. but i don't think theres' much choice when dealing with fiber. i drink at least 1l of water after it and try to add Aloe Vera juice to my morning regimen.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Ok, dont like the look of it though

Reviewer2758783님께서 Aug 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

its ok, but it doesent look very nice. Tast ok

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품