KO

₩9,127

₩9,422

할인금액: ₩295 (3% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• Now Foods has explained that there is no ADDED salt in this product. The sodium listed is part of the sodium sulfate complex which is NOT salt (sodium chloride).

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Does what it says

Reviewer1557027님께서 Dec 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really wanted this to make gelatin. However using it as it says ... 2T to a pint of liquid ... made it like rubber, and was not edible. I am going to try again using much less to see if I can get it more to my liking, (Jello).

Good product

5232393925144283905님께서 Dec 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first time I've used agar agar so I have nothing to compare it to, but I used it to help set some homemade coconut yoghurt and it worked perfectly.

Vegan Jello!

Reviewer1309217님께서 Feb 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use it for vegan jello and it's awesome!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for thickening! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

gettingwell님께서 Jul 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This seems like a small amount but it isn't because it goes a long, long way. I found that I only needed about 1/3 of what the recipe called for which was about 1/4 tsp. This is the same as agar agar and is a great replacement for a thickener to be used in jello's or Panna Cotta.

Best Agar Ever!

Tannerw님께서 Sep 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this to make vegan puddings and thick smoothies all the time. It's the best!

good stuff

madamechausseurs님께서 Apr 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

use this for thickening homemade vegan yogurts - it's so hard to find, glad to find it here!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Don't really know but it helped me make great vegan mayo.

Reviewer2624198님께서 Mar 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just opened it today to use in an almond mayo recipe I made. My mayo turned out fantastic so I can't say the Agar didn't help!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good product at good price

4921697260692442527님께서 Oct 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

will buy again

Already ordered more!

Reviewer3321859님께서 Apr 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Agar Powder is great! It's much less expensive than I've found it elsewhere and is stored in a convenient pop-top bottle. I use it for something almost every day and have already ordered two more bottles.

Agar powder

4749357837328315197님께서 Oct 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great substitute for vegans and those who don't like the smell or thought of gelatine!

상품 11-20 중 전체 76 상품