KO

iHerb 상품평

₩8,797

₩9,081

할인금액: ₩284 (3% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • Now Foods has explained that there is no ADDED salt in this product. The sodium listed is part of the sodium sulfate complex which is NOT salt (sodium chloride).

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Don't really know but it helped me make great vegan mayo.

Reviewer2624198님께서 Mar 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just opened it today to use in an almond mayo recipe I made. My mayo turned out fantastic so I can't say the Agar didn't help!

good stuff

madamechausseurs님께서 Apr 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

use this for thickening homemade vegan yogurts - it's so hard to find, glad to find it here!

Already ordered more!

Reviewer3321859님께서 Apr 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Agar Powder is great! It's much less expensive than I've found it elsewhere and is stored in a convenient pop-top bottle. I use it for something almost every day and have already ordered two more bottles.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Now Foods, Agar Powder, 2 oz (57 g)

Reviewer1481253님께서 Jul 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for making natural gelatin. I am going to try to make carrot cheese with this agar agar. I have heard it is like cheddar cheese but natural.

Does what it says

Reviewer1557027님께서 Dec 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really wanted this to make gelatin. However using it as it says ... 2T to a pint of liquid ... made it like rubber, and was not edible. I am going to try again using much less to see if I can get it more to my liking, (Jello).

Perfect alternative

Reviewer1654704님께서 Feb 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only used it once, so I have not been able to test it properly. I used it for making strawberry jam and the kids where very satisfied.

Nice!

Reviewer1676712님께서 Apr 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i love this product! I made "chocolate" jelly and I used fat-free milk,stevia,cocoa,vanilla-extract and this agar powder and it was so good! My 3-year-old daughter also loved it! Great product!

Seaweed

Reviewer1885696님께서 Oct 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is all that claims. The company name has been around for a very long time. The price was right, too.

Ok

4654899316441183461님께서 Oct 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ok

Agar Posder

Reviewer1588495님께서 Aug 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried using this powder the very day it arrived and was greatly disappointed. The directions on the label for the dessert create a hard rubbery concoction that my husband tasted and then threw away......It's a shame because I bought 4 bottles of the stuff.

상품 11-20 중 전체 75 상품