KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Now Foods, Real Food, Agar Powder, 2 oz (57 g)

₩8,604
₩9,444
할인금액: ₩839 (9% 할인)
124 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.5 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
다른 상품평 (50)
정렬

상품 6-10 중 전체 73 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

super

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1202829님께서 Feb 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Im making agar pudding with berrys and lemon ( + stevia) and it tastes great. it makes me really full - and hopefully slimmer in the long run since it's low calories and very filling) I use one table spoon of powder pr 1/2 liter water - wich is less than what the package describes.It makes the pudding perfect!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Nice!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1676712님께서 Apr 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i love this product! I made "chocolate" jelly and I used fat-free milk,stevia,cocoa,vanilla-extract and this agar powder and it was so good! My 3-year-old daughter also loved it! Great product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great for thickening! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

gettingwell님께서 Jul 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This seems like a small amount but it isn't because it goes a long, long way. I found that I only needed about 1/3 of what the recipe called for which was about 1/4 tsp. This is the same as agar agar and is a great replacement for a thickener to be used in jello's or Panna Cotta.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Perfect alternative

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1654704님께서 Feb 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only used it once, so I have not been able to test it properly. I used it for making strawberry jam and the kids where very satisfied.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great, but doesn't work with certain fruits

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

MentaPiperita님께서 May 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product very much. I use less than the recommended amount and I get very good results (3 level teaspoons for one litre of liquid gives a firm texture). However, it doesn't work with certain fruits. The first time I used it I tried to make pineapple jelly but it didn't set at all. I searched for information and read that the enzymes of certain fruits (like pineapple and kiwi) react with agar agar and prevent it from setting. Apart from that, it's an excellent substitute for gelatin, I can finally make vegetarian pudding and desserts! I will definitely buy again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 6-10 중 전체 73 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »