KO

₩8,576

₩8,853

할인금액: ₩277 (3% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• Now Foods has explained that there is no ADDED salt in this product. The sodium listed is part of the sodium sulfate complex which is NOT salt (sodium chloride).

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Great Gelatin Replacement

rabbit님께서 Sep 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Agar is a really great gelatin replacement. It works as a thickening agent for cold foods, but will melt again when exposed to heat. This makes it perfect for vegan cheeses, gel desserts similar to Jello, pudding, and gummy candies. It contains both calcium and iron, which helps if you are a vegan trying to incorporate these essential vitamins into your diet. Agar has become a staple in my pantry.

Some Info & My Opinion

autumn님께서 Jul 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The manufacturer use-instructions for this item are just wrong : Shall One Add an Agar-Agar Amount Greater than 1.5 tsp. (teaspoon) to a "US Pint" (~473ml) Volume of Liquid, the outcome will usually be a Rock-Hard & Uneatable Hydrate ! (so hard that it might require a knife to handle it properly) --- Also, when boiled (while submerged in liquid), it emits an unpleasant potent algae/sea smell.

Agar Powder

Reviewer2377004님께서 Oct 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

GREAT. I'm very happy with this product. I take it after dinner and am able to avoid eating again during the evening hours.

super

Reviewer1202829님께서 Feb 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Im making agar pudding with berrys and lemon ( + stevia) and it tastes great. it makes me really full - and hopefully slimmer in the long run since it's low calories and very filling) I use one table spoon of powder pr 1/2 liter water - wich is less than what the package describes.It makes the pudding perfect!

Very satisfied

Mjuuugly님께서 Mar 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Terrific vegan alternative to gelatin, tastes nothing and I use it in gel, mousse, dessert and soup.

Retired

Reviewer1620176님께서 Mar 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Agar powder is a super food. I am so glad to find it here at such a reasonable price

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great, but doesn't work with certain fruits

MentaPiperita님께서 May 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product very much. I use less than the recommended amount and I get very good results (3 level teaspoons for one litre of liquid gives a firm texture). However, it doesn't work with certain fruits. The first time I used it I tried to make pineapple jelly but it didn't set at all. I searched for information and read that the enzymes of certain fruits (like pineapple and kiwi) react with agar agar and prevent it from setting. Apart from that, it's an excellent substitute for gelatin, I can finally make vegetarian pudding and desserts! I will definitely buy again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good product at good price

4921697260692442527님께서 Oct 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

will buy again

Good product

5232393925144283905님께서 Dec 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first time I've used agar agar so I have nothing to compare it to, but I used it to help set some homemade coconut yoghurt and it worked perfectly.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for thickening! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

gettingwell님께서 Jul 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This seems like a small amount but it isn't because it goes a long, long way. I found that I only needed about 1/3 of what the recipe called for which was about 1/4 tsp. This is the same as agar agar and is a great replacement for a thickener to be used in jello's or Panna Cotta.

상품 1-10 중 전체 75 상품