KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,638

₩22,986

할인금액: ₩8,348 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

good product!

Reviewer1369797님께서 Nov 07, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

My father (mid 60s) is type II diabetic (non insulin dependant) due to poor eating habits and preexisting thyroid condition. Doctors wanted to put him on diabetes medications. I wanted to try this first & i shall say that *WITH AN APPROPRIATE DIET*, this producy has helped him keep in control WITHOUT CHEMICALS/PRESCRIPTION DRUGS over the course of about a year. Again, diet is essential, but this product is this far replacing prescription drugs.

Excellent

Reviewer3333125님께서 Jun 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works well with Now Glucofit and Vitamin D3 & K2

lower sugars

Reviewer1324878님께서 Dec 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This seams to work pretty well with some other herbs I use to control my glucose levels

Think it's working.

Reviewer3036885님께서 Aug 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am having my glucose/insulin levels checked every 3 to 4 months, since I'm prediabetic. While taking this my fasting glucose came down from 116 to 104. However, my A1C is still the same.

Our doc likes results

Reviewer2840369님께서 Oct 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product (my mum is not borderline diabetic anymore!) but I don't like Gelatin capsules and Magnesium Stearate...

love it

Reviewer1492014님께서 Jan 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

has helped with my sugar cravings

Glucosse Metabolic Support

Reviewer1922172님께서 Dec 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken this for years and had very good results

Great

Reviewer1807321님께서 Feb 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband takes this to keep his blood sugars normal and they have been with this. He also takes cinnamon.

glucose metabolic support

Reviewer3078801님께서 May 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

healthy blood sugar, helps with sweet cravings.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

helps regulate blood sugar swings

allieb님께서 May 28, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was having alot of blood sugar swings, and this combined with cinnulin pf has helped tremendously. The combination in this product is the key.

상품 1-10 중 전체 26 상품