KO

iHerb 상품평

₩10,088

₩15,840

할인금액: ₩5,752 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

It works initially.

Reviewer3205016님께서 10 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The first few times you notice an immediate alertness...however after that the body builds tolerance and there is no noticeable difference. I shared this with a friend who had a similar experience. I use it now on the odd occasion monthly or so.

Bit early to tell

Reviewer3309750님께서 2 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Too soon to tell, I am also taking phosphatidylserine so I am looking forward to seeing some results

Did nothing for me

5355333233679853121님께서 10 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I only took this product for two weeks, combined with a powerful vitamin complex, so I may not be the most qualified to review it. It did nothing for me. I felt neither positive effects or side effects.

Not sure

Reviewer2336436님께서 12 10, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using it in the AM to replace caffine and think it helps a little with mental alertness, but not really sure if it's just a placebo effect.

Feel like it's working

Reviewer2078719님께서 1 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Feel like it makes my skin smooth.

Great service

5071247232761749481님께서 7 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thank you the product arrived very quickly. I have been using this product for over a year now and think it works really well, I can tell when I don't take them if you are looking for a boost then try these.

dmae

4881415718074991545님께서 8 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thankyou for my order, it arrived in good time. I am happy with the service although have not taken the product long enough to comment on its effectiveness, thankyou

Too early to review

Reviewer1849347님께서 3 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

No drastic improvement, probably too early to tell, had been taking this for a month. Will review again.

Not for us...

5141051762811624741님께서 3 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read online that DMAE could help with ADD but side effects could be slight mood changes... I got this for my husband who has been diagnosed with adult ADD - the DMAE did not work well with his body. He became more irritable and depressed within a few days. So it wasn't for him, but different bodies will react differently.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I do not know if I should use it or not...

sweetheart님께서 7 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Somebody wrote it's bad for liver, so I want to do some reading before taking it to constant use.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품