KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Haven't tried it yet

5733307147921671762님께서 Oct 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Haven't tried it yet

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Caused a migraine which lasted for 3 days.

5483787615945751082님께서 Oct 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

BEWARE - this product gave me a migraine which lasted 3 days. I researched the recommended dose, and found that studies suggest using less than HALF the recommended dose on the bottle.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Did nothing for brain or skin

Reviewer1680490님께서 Mar 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Due to an illness, I have a hard time focusing and I have a hard time with memory so I thought I'd try this. I finished more than half the bottle and I saw no difference on the days I took the pills and the days I didn't. Plus, I really didn't notice any difference to my skin. Then I read that you should only take DMAE on the days you need it, not as a daily supplement, and since I saw no really help, I just called it quits for this one. I almost always start a product with the Now Foods brand cause I trust them cause I rarely get side effects from their products but I find that half the time their products do nothing for me but if I switch to another brand the supplement/vitamin really helps. So this may be one of the times, Now Foods isn't working for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

returned product

Reviewer1824660님께서 Feb 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had to return this product as it is not allowed into NZ without a doctor's prescription.

Meh

Reviewer2815511님께서 Oct 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Purchased as a choline source. Doesn't seem to have much effect on the 2pm low-energy state that raw eggs often ameliorate.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Dosage too high

Reviewer1472494님께서 Oct 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just got the side effects after one week of use; slight headache and stiffness around head and shoulders. I might try halving the dose somehow..don't know.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

DMAE Not Useful for Age Spots

Reviewer1331295님께서 Apr 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Got it for age spots but did not notice any reduction in the brown spots after two years of taking it. Quit buying it. Will go to a skin specialist to use IPL light treatment which is supposed to be the best method and very fast, one hour.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

poor

Reviewer2514980님께서 Aug 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

did not do anything for me

can't really tell

Reviewer1557027님께서 Apr 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can not tell that this really does anything at all. Don't think I will reorder this.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품