KO

₩34,534

₩54,187

할인금액: ₩19,653 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

EXCELLENT

Reviewer1205845님께서 Apr 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am no longer constipated since taking this. I seem to have an inflammatory bowel disease and possibly celiac. These enzymes work wonders for me, I no longer see undigested food in my stool and they are no longer large and bulky. These enzymes are not destroyed by stomach acid and are superior to regular 'plant' enzymes as they are made from fungi. And no, they will not harm u or encourage candida or yeast growth. They are also recommended in the book "The Natural Physician's Healing Therapies" by Mark Stengler, N.D.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for pancreatic insufficiency and avoidance of proton pump inhibitor therapy

Reviewer3022038님께서 Aug 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have pancreatic insufficiency with an extremely low faecal elastase. The clinical picture (ie stools!) indicated the enteric coating of my porcine enzymes was not breaking down sufficiently and so the next stage was proton pump inhibitor therapy. I decided against this and found platinum digest - the highest potency pH stable enzyme product i could find. I substituted one of my creon tablets for 2 of the platinum (so 2x platinum and 1 x creon) Its been a real help in combating my GI troubles, i suspect my pancreatic insufficiency is secondary to a functional deficit in gut hormome signalling, which is improving. If this is not the case in others the cost may mount up over time - nevertheless worth and empirical try and a potential addition to the armoury! medical student

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2618090님께서 Jun 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took a previous reviewer's advice and I let the capsule almost dissolve in my mouth before swallowing. For whatevver reason, this seems to improve its efficacy........

Fantastick!

Reviewer2609561님께서 Feb 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really amazing digestive enzyme formulation. Compare the ingredients to the more expensive Enzymedica's Digest Gold and you'll be blow away by the value that NOW brand offers. This product eliminates bloating and indigestion, really a fantastic product. I feel much more confident that I am getting all the nutrients from the food I eat due to taking these enzymes. Excellent for eliminating the stress on digestive system, try it!

Definitely worth buying!

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is definitely one of the best digestive enzymes and best value for money. Enzymes are needed in every metabolic function in our body. Even the minerals and vitamins required enzymes to work. When we unprocessed, uncooked raw food, the enzymes in the food will naturally help to break down the food and leaving little work for our stomach to break it. However, when we eat processed or cooked food, all the enzymes are dead and our body will need a lot of enzymes to finish the work. Our pancreas (main enzyme producer) will have to work hard to produce the enzymes and even divert the enzymes needed for other bodily function. Even wonder why we feel so sleepy, sluggish and having energy crash after a heavy processed or cooked meal, this is the reason why! You will notice that this is not same when you eat a lot of raw fruits and vegetables instead. When your body has to divert the enzymes for production for food, it actually compromises your physical and mental energy, immune system, stamina and etc! Taking digestive enzymes helps to make your food nutrients bioavailable for absorption, reduce food allergies, reduce stomach discomfort, loose stools, bloating etc and takes stress off your pancreas. It is believed that we can only produce a limited amount of enzymes in our life and you certainly don’t want to exhaust it in on your food. The less you use, the healthier, longer your life. Studies have shown that almost everyone over 50 has enlarged pancreas due to overstressed! For those who don’t know about enzymes products, it is considered a high strength digestive blend. Basically, it contains 3x times a normal digestive blend will contain and it’s the highest possible strength available. It also contains specialised enzymes (other than just protease, lipase, amylase) to digest every food possible. The caps are vegetarian, not too big and easy to swallow. This product also contains multiple strains of protease and amylase. This is because different enzymes function between pH value range. It is to ensure that you can enjoy food across different digestive organs (eg stomach is acidic, small intestine is mild alkaline). The best way to take this is to take it 5 min before eating to allow the capsules to dissolve first or uncap and take it just before eating. Generally, I take 1 for a normal meal, 2 when I overeat and 3 when I am eating a buffet. This is currently one of my arsenals of supplements! Check out my page for more reviews!

Good all-around enzyme

Reviewer2485398님께서 Nov 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this to replace Enzymedica Digest Gold because they are similar products, but Now Foods DIgest Platinum costs far less. It works just as well in every way. We still use an additional Beano tablet for extra support with beans and vegetables -- but this is an excellent formula.

unbelievable value

Reviewer2815513님께서 Oct 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you are looking for good digestive enzymes,don't look farther.this is the ultimate one.My persistent IBS is gone.

Excellent zymes!

Reviewer2961203님께서 Apr 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the most comprehensive and effective enzyme blend I've found! Also, pure plant ingredients!

Excellent complete enzyme !!! Winston Chang -- Taiwan

Reviewer2530419님께서 Jan 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used enzymes for many years and Digest Platinum is the most economical one for a complete enzyme of this high level. Will stick to it.

Great product

Reviewer1945389님께서 Jul 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Found that as I have aged, I need more help with digestion. This is so compete, that is why I have upgraded to the platinum. Have also found that taking digestive enzymes has helped me sleep better--an added plus.

상품 1-10 중 전체 49 상품